Pivot3 Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pivot3 Sales Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pivot3

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot3 (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who directed me to their online technical screen. It was very well organized process. One telephone interview of about 45 minutes, interviewer asked me couple of VDI design questions and about my VDI projects. After this interview I was called for an onsite interview with a face to face interview and 1 with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pivot3

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot3 (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I had to interview with a current sales engineer, Professional services engineer, sales manager, sales rep and sales VP. the technical interviews were straightforward. wanted to understand my knowledge of VDI, Enterprise services, backup, DR etc. the manager interview was more of a culture check and to make sure I could handle the travel. The sales rep was just to make sure he felt I was someone he could work with.

Interview Questions

• Explain the different roles in VDI   1 Answer