Pivotal Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pivotal

2.7

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pivotal (Cambridge, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

Recruiter changed my outlook from passive to actively interested by being honest, engaging, and enthusiastic, a true champion of Pivotal. The interview team was professional in the zoom meetings and accomodated to my hectic work/personal life schedule. The culture that I witnessed on the day of my on-site Stand and Present on my target company was the tipping factor in accepting the job offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you tailor your previous work experience and personality into our value proposition, and what are the steps that you would take to ensure a positive, lasting relationship with prospects.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pivotal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pivotal (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took 1.5 months. Their internal recruiter reached out to me and over the course of those 1.5 months. I went through 6 interviews with a final presentation at the end. Multiple video calls, phone calls, and I met with several people during my in person interviews.

Don't waste your time taking an interview with them if you aren't already in IaaS sales. I regret putting as much energy into the interview process as I did; rather have put it into a company that wouldn't waste my time so effortlessly. I was given hardly any feedback as to why the other candidate was selected.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pivotal (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screening interview that was cancelled and rescheduled last minute by Pivotal twice, and then a video interview with the Inside Sales Manager after he had just woken up - he was half asleep.

Ultimately was told that I would receive a result from the interview within the next 2 weeks, but have not received any indication to this day.

Interview Questions

Pivotal Response

Feb 14, 2018 – People Solutions Team

Thank you for sharing about your interviewing experience with us here at Pivotal Software. We strive very hard to make the interview experience a good one and feedback like this tells us we need to... More