Pixar Animation Studios Pixar Undergraduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pixar Animation Studios Pixar Undergraduate Program Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pixar Undergraduate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pixar Animation Studios.

Interview

I applied through my school's job portal. The interviewers came to my school and interviewed a handful of students for a variety of positions. They were very nice. One of them was a recruiter, one was a technical director, the other was an animator.

Interview Questions

• Tell me exactly what was your responsibility for this group project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pixar Animation Studios

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pixar Animation Studios (Emeryville, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Everything went smooth with HR and I was scheduled a group phone interview with 7 TD's from within the company. The interview was intimidating and stressful, but managed to keep my cool and get through it. They asked technical questions about my reel, so know your work and know it well. Also know what you could improve on it.

Interview Questions

• Which project (from my reel) is your favorite and what would you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They payed for my housing and also a decent hourly+overtime wage.

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pixar Animation Studios (Emeryville, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

After sending in my resume and demo reel, I didn't hear back from them for a long time, but one day out of the blue got an email from a recruiter. Saying they wanted to do a phone screen. When they sent back the list of interviewers I became really intimidated since they were giants in their fields. During the phone screen, it was very cordial, but they asked very specific and technical questions about parts of my reel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pixar Animation Studios (Emeryville, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Pretty much just an evaluation of your interests, check out any work you've done and give you some feedback.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired into our company, which department would you work in?   Answer Question