Pizza Hut Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.2

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batesburg-Leesville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Batesburg-Leesville, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

I was impressed by their responsiveness to my application but it went down hill from there. The interview was about 45 min. long and included nothing but the Manager telling me about how he runs things. I interjected a couple of stories relating to what the manager was talking about during that time. When he was done telling me about the operation he told me he wanted to bring me in and that I'd be hearing from HR the following week. When I didn't hear anything, I called the manager to see what the status was for my employment and he told me they were not going to fill that position.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions about my capabilities for the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lawton, OK) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was fairly quick
    They basically get right down to business and you decide if it's what you want it or not. Asked pretty basic questions other wise the interview went smoothly

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for pizza hit   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Richmond, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

I went to open interviews one day and wanted to apply as a regular crew member. Having managerial experience, they asked me if I would be interested in a management position. I accepted and went through an interview with the area coach as well as the market coach before being offered a position for an assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you control the flow of drivers in regards to appropriate travelling time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sidney, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sidney, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The two managers that interviewed me were really nice and very thorough. Everything of the position and expectations was listed and acceptable. The way you ate started out in the position is a bit of a pain but it works I guess

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you or why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Shelby, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Shelby, NC).

Interview

I dont Know

Negotiation

no negotiation, almost minumum wage for maximum hours

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I filled out the online app and was contacted a few days later via phone. The gentleman left a message. I returned his call and we scheduled to meet at his restaurant, even though he would not be the hiring restaurant.

The interview went well. He looked me over, said I would have to shave my beard if hired as "part of the uniform"

We went over a few "What if" questions and I asked him a few.

Afterwards, he scheduled me to meet with a second General Manager.

It went well.

Interview Questions

• None really. Lots of what if scenarios and overall competency questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waycross, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Waycross, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

What I am looking for in a job and what they can offer me. They tested mymanagement skills by asking questions about different circumstances

Interview Questions

• Where want to be as a person in 5 years   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2010.

Interview

pretty simple. if you are breathing and can talk then you are pretty much hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no room for negotiation. you have to accept what they offer youy

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Warwick, RI) in April 2010.

Interview

I applies for the assistant manager position through online and then got the interview with area coach manager who asked me every single question related to customer service and what i want from pizza hut.

Interview Questions

• why do you do when customer is mad   1 Answer

Negotiation

asked for 35000 got hired for 30000

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mesa, AZ) in May 2009.

Interview

After 2 weeks I was called for an interview. I was interviewed by a group of two and later rescheduled for a
    second interview. The second interview had 3 people, one of general management and 2 from upper level
    management positions. The personnel were friendly and helpful at putting you at ease. The process was
    what I expected from an interview and the follow up was timely.

Interview Questions

• What does communication mean to you, and how does it affect you.   1 Answer
    • What were your numbers( dollars) in sales and expenses, and how did you compare to your peers   1 Answer