Pizza Hut Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Cashier Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Cupertino, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I drove an hour on SEVERAL occasions to meet with the team leader at the Santa Clara pizza hut location. And on every single occasion he was "too busy" to meet with me that day. Finally he calls to tell me that he can't hire me on right now and sends me to another pizza hut where their Team Leader promptly meets with me.

Interview Questions

• They ask about previous employment.
    Positive customer service experiences you've had.
    Why you want to work there.
    Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none you are hired at minimum wage no benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call after a few days to come in and give interview. Interview was easy straight, asked simple questions and access to a car for deliveries. Asked if I had any experience related to the job. was hired on the spot and received training few days after.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lubbock, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was extensive and very formal. I had to wear a suit and need to have a professional resume and cover letter. It was a week long process of three interviews and background information before training. Training started the week afterwards to see if you can quilify and make a pizza fast enough to sell it.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

It was nothing special. Basically just went over my resume. You had to apply online and do a test that determined if you were eligible for the interview. The test was simply behavioral questions.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Plovdiv (Bulgaria)) in March 2014.

Interview

It started with simple questions like: where are you from, what is your work expirience. Then I was supposed to tell something about my skils and my goals in their company

Interview Questions

• What are your personal skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denham Springs, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Denham Springs, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

I called up there on a Thursday. I had the interview on a Friday. The interview was straigh forward. He asked me about three questions. I recieved an offer the following Monday.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Irvine, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

interview process was good I filled out an application online then called for the next week to see if the manger looked at then I went in stores to see if the manger looked at it then was asked to fill out another paper application in store. finally got an interview within 2 weeks. the store I got my interview at my general manger was really laid back and mellow type guy like myself and he just really got an idea of how many hours I was looking for per week. he even told me I was over qualified. after the interview he told me I got the job and schedule a day for me to come in and train. very simple straight to the point interview.

Interview Questions

• how many hours are you looking for , can you work in a fast pace environment, do you have good customer service give me an example.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Group interview. Good management. People seemed like team players. Only downside is not getting the one on one time with hiring manager. Place looked well kept. Good place for part time not so much full time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer places an order and doesn't pick it up ?   1 Answer

Not enough hours.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I did not have an interview. I filled out an application and got called a few days later to come in for training. The training consisted of taking a lot of computer tests.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Interview

I was looking for part time job. I apply online and then invited for onsite interview. The process was smooth. I was told that they would contact me in few days.