Pizza Hut Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

1.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Wayne, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

Short and not very detailed, He didn't seem invested or interested which was a total letdown. Took a while for them to respond. I don't really no what else to say because I didn't get hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

The interview process went well, since it was my first job my manager Asked questions based on my personality and what I like to do. Make sure you dress well when you go to your interview, even though its pizza hut, you should dress to impress. After your interview questions, they will ask you to sign off a paper for your background check, and they will let you know the next day or later on. long as you give them plenty of information, they will consider you (:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

I went to a job fair, so there was a huge line out the door of my local Pizza Hut for interviews. When my turn came, I was placed with a serious man in his forties. He didn't crack a smile, but I continued to be light and happy with my tone and was able to get him to crack a smile. We ended up having a good laugh at the end, so my point is, don't be afraid to be you! Also, use eye contact! Don't be afraid to look them in the eye. I got good marks on my paper for good eye contact, and on my second interview they brought it up again. Very important. Also, make sure to have a light tone. Don't be too serious, and don't be afraid to make a joke! :)

Interview Questions

• How would you greet/say goodbye to a customer?
      Do you know how to use a cash register?
      If a customer asked to use a expired coupon, how would you answer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Altoona, IA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied and was called in for an interview later that week. I was given a class of pop right at the beginning and the interview was very lax. I was offered the job after a very short interview. The management was kind, respectful, and genuinely wanted to find candidates to fill the roll.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Cleveland, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

When I went to my interview, at first I thought I was going to not get the job. I was nervous and and sweating. When the manager called me up to the desk, I pulled my act together and got with the program. The manager started asking me questions and I looked in her eyes and answered every last one with a smile. She asked me do I have any questions for her. I had a couple. Remember, you aren't getting interveiwed, the person who interview you getting interviewed too. My interview was over and she gave me a clue that I got the job because she put a star next to my name.

Interview Questions

• Where you find yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • If I hired you, what would you bring to Pizza Hut?   1 Answer
    • Why you applied for Pizza Hut?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated my time to work, because I'm currently in high school. Word of advice, when they ask about your availability to work, don't lie and say any because you want as much hours possible, tell the truth about your availability and they can negotiate your hours or can give you a day were your not busy, to give you more hours.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Got a call for an interview 2 days after applying online for the following day. Arrived there 15 minutes early. Interview started after a few minutes of waiting and wasn't even 10 minutes long. Manager asked about 5-7 questions (availability, transportation, teamwork, past experience, ect.)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you were overwhelmed at work and how you got through it.
      What are some hobbies outside of work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Killeen, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I walked in on a Wednesday in the middle of the day to turn in an application. I was interviewed and hired on the spot. I came in for an orientation a couple of days later. Then about a week later came in for "training". Which was extremely long, boring computer tests.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge that you had to overcome?
      Recall a time when you had to convince someone of something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Glen Burnie, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

Filled out an interview paper (yes, paper, on-site), and immediately spoke to the store manager. He was very calm but very stern and assertive. He asked what schedule I could work, and was very compliant to it.

Anonymous Employee in Sylvania, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sylvania, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

I was asked about the location of my home, my hobbies, interests and other questions whether about my personal life or professional life. They asked me where I saw myself in the future. They asked me how others would describe me such as my teachers, peers, parents, etc. They also asked me trivial questions like what I enjoy doing in my free time. Stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself climbing up the ladder to becoming a manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Filled out app at PizzaHut.com got a call 3 hours later to come in for interview. Interviewed with the GM and got hired on the spot he only needed to wait for my DMV to come in positive to get me out doing deliveries until then I was working inside the store.