Pizza Hut Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

1.6

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

The interview was conducted in the restaurant, where they asked me to come in at a time when they were not very busy, and we occupied one of the booths and the interview was conducted there, by the general manager of the store.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills I brought to the table   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

It was short and easy. Answered simple questions about my work availability and experience. Not much to say as job was easily to get simply for the need of more staff.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Miami, FL).

Interview

Walked in and asked if they were hiring. The Store Manager gave me an application to fill out and interviewed me on the spot and hired me. The interview process was very basic. A simple work history and education history is all that was needed.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

I applied online and got a call to come in for an interview 2 days later. The interview was 5 minutes. I was asked of my availability and I was told what duties the job entailed. I was then asked to come back for a review of the job kind of shadow the server on duty and see first hand what the job was like. I did just that and the hiring process was then continued during the job review I was then officially hired and I filled out the paper work for the job when I was done shadowing the server. The entire process took 4 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2016.

Interview

Applied on 07/28/16 Got the call 08/05/16 and i got interviewed by the first manager the same day. He liked me, and instantly called me back after to come the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Fair Lawn, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fair Lawn, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Very nice manager, very friendly and it's easy to stay calm and not too nervous for interview. One on one conversation and may make some conversation before getting to questions. Questions were simple and very easy to answer , just be yourself and will most likely do well. Please don't lie because they will catch it , seen this plenty of times with other applicants

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rowlett, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Rowlett, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call 3 days later. Had me wait until store had no customers before meeting with me (20 min wait). Basic questions, met with 2 managers both were friendly and said how it was a relaxed enviorment. At the end of my interview they asked if i could come in the next day to shadow and see if i'd be alright with handling how busy they got. I did and told the main manager I'd be perfectly fine with it. Let me walk out with a free pizza and never heard back after.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Richmond, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

I put in an application around November of 2015, got a call about two months later for an interview. Showed up, it was in the back of the store and I was asked basic questions, pretty much got the job because I smiled and was friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I filled out a application online October 12,2015. I got a call October 22,2015 I went for a interview a day later. Interview was easy and quick. I didn't get the job though.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

asked me questions about myself. how is my gpa. do you have any extracuriculars. i need someone new to work a bunch of hours. truth is i want to fire a few guys so if you can put in the work that would be awesome

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for pizza hut   1 Answer