Pizza Hut Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.2

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Garland, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online about a week ago, got called a few days after to interview on 5/11/2017. Came in and pretty much got hired on the spot. Manager seemed like a decent guy and that he would get along with me well. Starting tomorrow.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The boss called me I'm in for the job. He ask me to bring a Id showing that I'm legal to work. Once I got to yhe store he saw my Id and told me that I got the job

Interview Questions

• That asked Me am I legal to work   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call after three days. I was asked to come in for an interview. Arrived twenty minutes before my interview time but had to wait until ten minutes after my scheduled time.
    The lady who interviewed me was very nice, and she asked simple questions. Right after the interview she told me I had the job.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online at pizza huts website. I had a friend that worked there and he told me to come Friday to meet the manager. When I met her, she took me to a table where she told me the expectations of the job and asked me some very brief questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working a split shift? How flexible are your hours?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rowlett, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Rowlett, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call 3 days later. Had me wait until store had no customers before meeting with me (20 min wait). Basic questions, met with 2 managers both were friendly and said how it was a relaxed enviorment. At the end of my interview they asked if i could come in the next day to shadow and see if i'd be alright with handling how busy they got. I did and told the main manager I'd be perfectly fine with it. Let me walk out with a free pizza and never heard back after.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aubrey, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Aubrey, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The general manager met with me, asked me if I had a valid driver's license and a clean driving record, asked me when I could work, and gave me the new hire paperwork. Company policy, job expectations, and wages were not discussed.
    I got the interview a day after applying and was called in two hours before the interview.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aubrey, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Aubrey, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Filled out application, handed it to the manager and was told to come back at 2pm to interview. I went back and spoke with the manager, was hired on the spot and told to come to work the next day. It was very simple and straightforward. If you're considering applying, don't be nervous.

Interview Questions

• What days was I available to work.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Sat with district mgr & answered questions about my restaurant experience, how i hire my crew & what i like about the restaurant business. Discussed traing programs and community activities.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good restaurant mgr   1 Answer

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Met with Chief Pilot, aviation department personnel, HR representative and upper level leadership that Aviation reported to. It was key to show aviation experience as well as explain ways that you would address emergency situations or strong demands of your passengers while maintaining the highest level of safety and performance for all.

Interview Questions

• Recent experience in the aircraft and any challenging situations encountered.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Denton, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I came in for an interview and met with a shift manager. It was very relaxed and low stress. We talked about what the job entails, and he asked me questions about my work history and why I was wanting to work there. After we got the technical stuff out of the way, he asked me more fun questions like what superpower I would want to have and who I'd have dinner with if I could pick 3 people- living or dead. After our interview, he told me he'd recommend me to the hiring manager. I got a job offer the next day and started the day after that.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose and why?   1 Answer