Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

1.3

124 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Asked me about my experience and familiarity with the area. Not a hard job to get, the turnaround rate is high so they'll take anyone that's willing to work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

I applied online and the manager called me within an hour asking me when i can come in for an interview. When i got there it was pretty busy so i had to wait awhile but he asked basic questions and was told to get a food handlers card and turn it in.

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Rocky Mount, NC).

Interview

The interview was brief and easy. Pretty much just ask for any experience delivering and how long you have been driving. They are more than happy to train if it's your first job.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been driving?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Russellville, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

I put in an application online and got a call back within the hour and went in that day. I got asked if I had any wrecks or accidents speeding tickets ect. They got a copy of my insurance license and ss card and sent it to hq so they could run my driving record and background. I started the next week.

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Baytown, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I walked in and asked for the manager she kindly greeted me and we sat down and began talking she asked if I had a car license and car insurance I said yes and she then asked to see my car.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous speeding tickets from the last 3 months   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple. Manager was desperate for people, so I pretty much already had the job. He asked if I had any questions and if I could come in to train the next day.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2017.

Interview

For people who have had a delivery job before it's pretty easy. No interview. Just said I had previously worked as a delivery driver and was asked to fill out my application, they did a background check, and was good to go the following week.

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Asked me a few questions. Nothing personal just when can I start and what car I drive. I started 4 days after and trained for a couple of hours before actually doing everything on my own.

Anonymous Employee in Kailua Kona, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kailua Kona, HI) in January 2017.

Interview

After I submitted my resume they did a background check, tb test, drug test, and had me mad an online username and password. I also needed a social security card as well as my drivers license, safety check, and insurance information.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylva, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sylva, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online and received a phone call about a week later from a hiring supervisor at the local pizza hut joint. ask if i was still interested in the job and asked if i could come in for an interview the following day.It went pretty good but i did not take the job.

Interview Questions

• driving record. work histor y, and experience   1 Answer

I declined the job due to the fact they would not pay for mileage and being a delivery driver we work with our vehicles to make tips and other wages..