Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

1.3

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2017.

Interview

For people who have had a delivery job before it's pretty easy. No interview. Just said I had previously worked as a delivery driver and was asked to fill out my application, they did a background check, and was good to go the following week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Asked me a few questions. Nothing personal just when can I start and what car I drive. I started 4 days after and trained for a couple of hours before actually doing everything on my own.

Anonymous Employee in Kailua Kona, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kailua Kona, HI) in January 2017.

Interview

After I submitted my resume they did a background check, tb test, drug test, and had me mad an online username and password. I also needed a social security card as well as my drivers license, safety check, and insurance information.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylva, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sylva, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online and received a phone call about a week later from a hiring supervisor at the local pizza hut joint. ask if i was still interested in the job and asked if i could come in for an interview the following day.It went pretty good but i did not take the job.

Interview Questions

• driving record. work histor y, and experience   1 Answer

I declined the job due to the fact they would not pay for mileage and being a delivery driver we work with our vehicles to make tips and other wages..

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick and easy; very basic questions and quick review of driving and work history. The manager was easy going and very easy to talk to, made me feel totally comfortable and not nervous at all.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I Showed up with resume about a week after applying online. I was called the next day for to schedule an interview. After the interview I was able to start work within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Spokane, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

really easy and laid back. A lot of easy personal questions are asked. Nothing to hard. The interview goes by really quickly. The interview was also in the lobby of the store so it's not really intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Brandon, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The manager just sent me on the road with a driver for a few runs and asked if I'd enjoy the job, and that if I did I'd have it.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any, it was just go out with the driver. It was easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

A crapshoot of probing questions to determine whether you are a felonious individual. After that, it's mostly pomp and circumstance. If you are interviewed, you have about a 95% chance of hire...Whether you get a decent amount of hours is up to the 8 armed pizza sauce god of the inequitable.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Applied online and recieved a call 3 days later. Set up interview and made sure I had insurance and everything to drive. The interview questions were very easy to answer because they were not very demanding, just yes or no answers did the job. Started a week later after the interview process. First delivery was with another delivery driver.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? Do you have a car and insurance? How good are you with directions?   1 Answer