Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2018

1.3

143 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Cape Coral, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Basically I get to the store where the interview was scheduled to, and the lady / manager / I don’t know what she was had no idea I was coming. She dropped what she was doing and checked the computer a couple of times until she printed out the documents for the interview. Afterward we just sat in the middle of the store, no privacy, no professionalism, and that’s where and when we had the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do extra work in store if needed between drives?   1 Answer
  • What do you expect out of working here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Spartanburg, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

the interview process is very quick and less than 10 minutes. Expect to come in same day that they call you for interview. Takes 1 - 2 days for background & dmv record check then you start working.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Sobrante, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (El Sobrante, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

to the point. and very brief. didn't even take 10 minutes. they know what they're looking for and can decide whether or not you're what they want pretty fast. they asked easy questions that didn't prod too much. and made note of what times i was available for.

Interview Questions

• how do you feel about calling in sick? how often should it be done?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

It was fun like a conversation and I was surprised with how friendly they were towards me. They were not as intimidating as i thought they would be and i had a lot of fun answering the questions they were asking me.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Columbia, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

Quick interview , driving skills, driving history, insurance, personality, ease of workability. Have I drove of a pizza place before if so where. Am I familiar with the area. Do I just drive with gps apps.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself a good driver?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Asked me about my experience and familiarity with the area. Not a hard job to get, the turnaround rate is high so they'll take anyone that's willing to work.

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

I applied online and the manager called me within an hour asking me when i can come in for an interview. When i got there it was pretty busy so i had to wait awhile but he asked basic questions and was told to get a food handlers card and turn it in.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Riverside, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got call back less then 72 hours. Also it helped to have know some people working at the pizza hut location. The location I interviewed in was very laid back and the manager was very nice and understanding.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time and what goals do you have in the next 2 years . Just basic questions they were really looking for delivery drivers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Rocky Mount, NC).

Interview

The interview was brief and easy. Pretty much just ask for any experience delivering and how long you have been driving. They are more than happy to train if it's your first job.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been driving?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Russellville, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

I put in an application online and got a call back within the hour and went in that day. I got asked if I had any wrecks or accidents speeding tickets ect. They got a copy of my insurance license and ss card and sent it to hq so they could run my driving record and background. I started the next week.