Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

1.3

121 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Oxford, MS) in July 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple. Go online and apply. They ask the basic questions on there. If you answer in a way that they accept, then you are offered the job. I also believe they did a background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree not to do drugs on the job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Asked me about my experience and familiarity with the area. Not a hard job to get, the turnaround rate is high so they'll take anyone that's willing to work.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Nottingham, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

informal looked at all my legal details such as insurance, national insurance, driving licence. After spending 10 mins looking at all the details i was told i would get a call with the decision

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corby, Northamptonshire, East Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Corby, Northamptonshire, East Midlands, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Very straightforward and short. Was just a check really to see if I had correct insurance and MOT for car etc. Once I provided those documents I started quite quickly afterwards. No point in going to the interview without all docs.

Interview Questions

• Are you insured to drive your car?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

I applied online and the manager called me within an hour asking me when i can come in for an interview. When i got there it was pretty busy so i had to wait awhile but he asked basic questions and was told to get a food handlers card and turn it in.

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Baytown, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I walked in and asked for the manager she kindly greeted me and we sat down and began talking she asked if I had a car license and car insurance I said yes and she then asked to see my car.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous speeding tickets from the last 3 months   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Tacoma, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

Do you have a car? Do you have a valid license? Can you pass a urine analysis? What is your availability? When can you start?
    That pretty much sums it up. As long as you don't threaten the hiring manager with bodily harm, light up a cigarette, or arrive naked, I think you'll get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Russellville, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

I put in an application online and got a call back within the hour and went in that day. I got asked if I had any wrecks or accidents speeding tickets ect. They got a copy of my insurance license and ss card and sent it to hq so they could run my driving record and background. I started the next week.

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Rocky Mount, NC).

Interview

The interview was brief and easy. Pretty much just ask for any experience delivering and how long you have been driving. They are more than happy to train if it's your first job.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been driving?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple. Manager was desperate for people, so I pretty much already had the job. He asked if I had any questions and if I could come in to train the next day.