Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

102 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Plano, TX).

Interview

The first interview with HR went well. I was told they would be reaching out to me for a phone interview with the phone manager. A week went by before I heard anything back, which was fine. I spoke to the hiring manager, and that also went well.

After that, everything just kind of went downhill as far as professionalism goes. HR didn't get back to me for another week and asked me for my availability for the upcoming week to do an in-person interview. I gave them 3 different days with multiple time slots. A few days go by and I don't hear back. I had to follow up AGAIN to ask if they were able to confirm a date because I do have to block it out on my work calendar, and I need to know in advance. HR finally gets back to me and gives me a tentative day but no other details. The day before my in person interview, I emailed them once again because I had no details for the interview (who to check in with, etc). HR replies back saying something came up last minute and would have to reschedule for the following week. I finally get an in person interview and everything went seemingly well. I follow up a week later because I haven't heard anything, and they never get back to me again.

I understand that I may not be the right fit for the job, but at least be professional about it. If people are emailing you asking for a following up, regardless of the outcome, it only takes a minute to type up the e-mail and it leaves a lasting impression for the candidate. It may not work out now, but who knows for the future, so why burn that bridge? I had a friend who applied for a different role at the corporate Pizza Hut office and funny enough, she warned me about this exact issue, but I was thinking it was just a one off situation. It's not. This seems to be a systemic issue.

Interview Questions

• Accomplishments, what you do today at your current role, and standard HR questions.

Total of 7 interviewers in 30 minute increments (2.5 hours total)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (North Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was delayed a little bit but over all it was very nice and it smelled great in there. I didn't get hired but it was still nice. Thank you

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous work experience?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Wayne, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

Short and not very detailed, He didn't seem invested or interested which was a total letdown. Took a while for them to respond. I don't really no what else to say because I didn't get hired.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I applied for an interview online. 3 days later, they called me for an interview at one of their locations. Afterwords, the owner came out and then asked if I could close the shop at a specific time. Since I could not, he immediately said that they were looking for someone else who could, no other questions or anything else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

We interviewed in the smoking area. the man was very nice but rarely maintained eye contact with me. at the end of the interview he started complaining about how he would have to drive to another store in the area to get ingredients they were missing. overall he seemed disinterested and i pretty much knew i wasnt going to get the job before the interview even started. he said they would call me within the next two days but they never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Jacksonville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Outside. Very brief. Did not seem interested at all. Was not surprised I didn't get a call back. I am sure it was just who I got stuck with. I heard great reviews on the other person in charge.

Cook/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hesperia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hesperia, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The manager was 5 minutes late, and later asked how that made me feel, but overall the interview was great. It was my first interview so I was a tad bit nervous, but the hiring manager was relaxed and joked a bit, which made me feel a little less nervous. She told me to come in at 8:30 AM on a Sunday, she asked a few questions, asked about me, and then told me to call back by the 30th of October if I didn't get a call back.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batesburg-Leesville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Batesburg-Leesville, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

I was impressed by their responsiveness to my application but it went down hill from there. The interview was about 45 min. long and included nothing but the Manager telling me about how he runs things. I interjected a couple of stories relating to what the manager was talking about during that time. When he was done telling me about the operation he told me he wanted to bring me in and that I'd be hearing from HR the following week. When I didn't hear anything, I called the manager to see what the status was for my employment and he told me they were not going to fill that position.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions about my capabilities for the position.   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zeeland, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Zeeland, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

The day after i sent my application in. I got a call for and interview. I went and they never called me back. The manger was very nice and offer me a drink when i arrived.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rowlett, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Rowlett, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call 3 days later. Had me wait until store had no customers before meeting with me (20 min wait). Basic questions, met with 2 managers both were friendly and said how it was a relaxed enviorment. At the end of my interview they asked if i could come in the next day to shadow and see if i'd be alright with handling how busy they got. I did and told the main manager I'd be perfectly fine with it. Let me walk out with a free pizza and never heard back after.