Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

1.6

842 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Interview

Process was very informal. I sat at a table, waited forever, and then just had a chat with one of the assistant managers. She seemed to like me, so just asked me to come back the next week.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask anything difficult   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

it was a very nice interview it was smooth and it was over all good i just idk you ppl that was all that thre was like ya

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

It was fun like a conversation and I was surprised with how friendly they were towards me. They were not as intimidating as i thought they would be and i had a lot of fun answering the questions they were asking me.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Food Preparer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Live Oak, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Live Oak, FL).

Interview

It was a very disappointing experience to say the least. It took longer to wait for the hiring manager to be ready than to do the actual interview. She wasn't welcoming at all, just treated me like something to check off on a checklist. No handshake (was too busy not looking at me to notice I was going to twice), no hello, no gesture of any kind, just a "take a seat over there". She was too busy looking at her paper to even look up at me while asking her questions, forget about it while I was answering. She looked and acted as if her soul was sucked out. She wasn't interested at all and didn't want to be there. It didn't matter how nice I was, she was monotone throughout.

Half the interview asked questions about availability that the application already covered, as well as my phone number for some reason. Other than that, I was asked to describe myself and say why I was interested in working for them. She cut me off directly after my third sentence of describing myself. No, I was not talking about family and my life. I was talking about the skills I brought to the table. She just wanted to move the interview along even though she had no one waiting and the restaurant was empty. I felt cheated. I didn't get an offer, nor did I want one.

All in all, it left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm happy they didn't want me. I impressed a different company that hired me on the spot. Funnily enough, I was actually treated like a human being there. Pizza Hut, not only did you lose the chance to have a trustworthy employee, but you also lost a customer. Think about that next time. It's a shame, I was looking forward to the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in working here?   Answer Question
    • What is your phone number?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to stay beyond your shift or come in on a day off if you're needed?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hereford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hereford, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

it was really fast not a lot of questions they just asked me about my availability my, experience and training this is my fist job so i started with a minimum wage which it disappoint me

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Elgin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and scheduled an interview with the manager. I met with him in the restaurant and just had he interview in the booth. After answering all his questions I was hired on the spot.

Production Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lusby, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lusby, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

I had applied online, and it took nearly an hour to receive an interview. I had arrived on time, and the interview process was fairly easy. It took between 15-20 minutes for the interview to finish, but overall it was a welcoming experience.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2017.

Interview

The store was busy, so I had to wait about ten minutes for the manager to be available. Sat at a booth in the restaurant. It was kind of awkward. Didn't get a job, they weren't looking for servers. Whole process took four days or less. Applied Monday, Call Wednesday, Interview Thursday.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Interview

Applied online and two weeks later I get a call telling me to come in anytime between 11-12 for an interview. I got there right at 11 and met with the manager. She brought me to the back where it was loud, dirty and cluttered. She was a mess and wasn't having a good day because her morning person called off. She had trouble trying to focus on the interview. She forgot what she would ask me and it was all rushed and unplanned. Lasted about 5 minutes telling me she would call 4 days later if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you received bad customer service and how did it make you feel? What would you do instead?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bastrop, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bastrop, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Very nice but they had no general manager's job available. In fact they had none of the jobs advertised on Glassdoor available. Thiis seems like a big waste of time for me as well as the employer.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was willing to travel - all jobs requirre at least three weeks of training in another city. They do not cover expenses   Answer Question