Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

1.7

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

The interview was conducted in the restaurant, where they asked me to come in at a time when they were not very busy, and we occupied one of the booths and the interview was conducted there, by the general manager of the store.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills I brought to the table   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

It was short and easy. Answered simple questions about my work availability and experience. Not much to say as job was easily to get simply for the need of more staff.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fuquay-Varina, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fuquay-Varina, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

After you send in a application, you receive an email with a parental consent form for a background check if your under the age of 18. Print it and bring it with you. They'll ask for two forms of identification, I'm 16 and was able to provide my school ID, and a copy of my birth certificate. DO NOT print a transcript. They will not take that which I was surprised to learn as it said this was an option so I brought in my school record. I went in, about 10 minutes early from the appointed time, was directed to take a seat while she got ready. The questions were honest and not challenging at all. She asked me about myself, how I would handle certain situations, hours I could work, days, grade, etc. I felt more comfortable than I had anticipated. She was very formal and straightforward. My Tips: Be yourself. Don't stress. It'll be over before you know it. They only want to know why your the one for the job. Sell yourself, don't be afraid to brag a little, show them your worth it. My interview lasted around 5 minutes total!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal under pressure or a stressful situation?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you? Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The boss called me I'm in for the job. He ask me to bring a Id showing that I'm legal to work. Once I got to yhe store he saw my Id and told me that I got the job

Interview Questions

• That asked Me am I legal to work   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Interview was informal with just a manager present. Interview focused mainly on hours and job duties. Previous industry experience was clearly a plus. Surprisingly, they were interested in long term plans and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the industry?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Miami, FL).

Interview

Walked in and asked if they were hiring. The Store Manager gave me an application to fill out and interviewed me on the spot and hired me. The interview process was very basic. A simple work history and education history is all that was needed.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2017.

Interview

For people who have had a delivery job before it's pretty easy. No interview. Just said I had previously worked as a delivery driver and was asked to fill out my application, they did a background check, and was good to go the following week.

RGM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Two phone interviews and one face to face before an offer was made. I was hired for relocating to Georgia as I requested. After offer was made and training site was disclosed, they changed it a day before I left. The trip went from 55 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes one way from where I was staying to the training store.

Interview Questions

• What do I look for when I hire someone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered 6000 more then what I made at my previous position but you should never accept an offer without a tiny haggle. I discovered they hired less competent staff for more money in the past and current employees who were long standing vets made significantly less.

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Asked me a few questions. Nothing personal just when can I start and what car I drive. I started 4 days after and trained for a couple of hours before actually doing everything on my own.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

The application is fillefilled out online. The next step is to be called in for the interview, which usually takes place at the back of the store. Manager is nice and interview is thorough. Copies must be made of tax info as well as licence and insurance. All in all an excellent and pleasant experience.