Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

1.7

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Magnolia, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Magnolia, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I was called by the franchise owner, (I was a junior in hs) and he asked if I would be available to come in for an interview after school. I came in, he was very polite (and continued to be very polite throughout my entire employment. When he would come in to check on the store he'd always talk to me and tell me that I was his best hire) he hired me on the spot after talking for about 20 minutes. He had me come in the next day for paperwork and the day after for computer training.

I left after high school and came back about a year later and my interview was just as inviting and polite.

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Richmond, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

She sat me down, and began asking me questions about past jobs, my current job, and myself. She asked me about my availability and then hired me on spot.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Rock Hill, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

There was no interview process. They just want a clean Drivers License. Promises of meeting the pay with Papa Johns. They didn't do what they say they were going to do.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Interview

Applied online and two weeks later I get a call telling me to come in anytime between 11-12 for an interview. I got there right at 11 and met with the manager. She brought me to the back where it was loud, dirty and cluttered. She was a mess and wasn't having a good day because her morning person called off. She had trouble trying to focus on the interview. She forgot what she would ask me and it was all rushed and unplanned. Lasted about 5 minutes telling me she would call 4 days later if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you received bad customer service and how did it make you feel? What would you do instead?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Springfield, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick, and easy. I filled an application out online, and the manager called me over the phone, and we had scheduled an interview. I was hired after one week.

Server Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Timişoara (Romania)) in May 2016.

Interview

I got called in a few days after i left my cv. All the informations i needed to know were clearly comunicated to me. One week after the interview i started to work.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Detroit, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview. Met inside of the restaurant. Asked about my previous experience, if I was able to perform the certain duties and was shown around to meet employees working that day. I later found out that the manager would meet with said employees on their opinion of the potential worker. During the all through current employees would tell jokes or just make small talk wit potential employees to see if they would be a good fit with the team.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (South Jordan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Application is your general food service application. Having interviewed there twice both were different. the first was your typical interview. the second was for a rehire and the person doing it was my boss' boss. both times were one-on-one

Interview Questions

• What kinds of hours are you looking for?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Cypress, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online to the store as a driver, but I was contacted a week later, came in for an interview and was told they would be more interested in having me work as a cook. There wasn't much of an interview, I just came in and was offered the job.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lubbock, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy interview, asked about ID and Proof of Insurance for delivery drivers, asked about previous experience and what hours I could work, not too many questions since it was my first official job