Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

1.7

Cook Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Interview was informal with just a manager present. Interview focused mainly on hours and job duties. Previous industry experience was clearly a plus. Surprisingly, they were interested in long term plans and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Grand Prairie, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

standing- in the back with all other workers looking at you.
    The entire process was very laid back and nobody seemed to care what you said you had the job as long as you had a running car and a valid insurance card. I dressed up however I quickly found out that i was the most dressed person there and thus i felt uncomfortable. The entire process was about 30 seconds and I was told the pay rate and the way things worked and i was done with the entire interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Miami, FL).

Interview

Walked in and asked if they were hiring. The Store Manager gave me an application to fill out and interviewed me on the spot and hired me. The interview process was very basic. A simple work history and education history is all that was needed.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Athens, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

I brought a resume in with me to the pizza shop and he offered me the job. I simply acted professionally and he respected that enough to give me a chance to work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable car?   1 Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Des Moines, IA) in February 2014.

Interview

had a phone call and went to meet my future boss, was not actually a formal interview. Talked about customers, colleagues, delivery streets and other information. Fixed days and hours to work part time.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Walked into the store, asked for the manager and was interviewed right on the spot. Questions asked were easy i.e: when can you work? do you own transportation? Filled out some paper work relating to my employment history.

Interview Questions

• Did I own my own car? Could OI work nights and weekends? Had I ever worked at a pizza place before? Do I have any recent traffic infractions? Am I a conservative driver/ What is my favorite type of pizza, pepperoni? sausage? cheese?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was quite a tough interview with several questions fired one after the other. Questions ranged from how one handled difficult situations / crisis to decision making, culture, work ethics and when things don't go as planned.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are right for this role?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Temecula, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

pretty easy going, I did the interview in the front lobby, it was nice being able to talk to the person as a normal person, and not a fake robot who remembered interview questions and answers that were found on google.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked why I wanted to work for them, my availability, and if I was able to obtain a food handlers card   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Gainesville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was on his phone most of the time, barely acknowledged me and asked like 3 questions before leaving. He also made me wait over half an hour before he even showed up. I was scheduled to come in at 11 and he didn't show until almost 11:40. I was interviewed twice before hand and none of the interviews used information from the previous. I had to answer the same questions all three times.

Anonymous Employee in Kailua Kona, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kailua Kona, HI) in January 2017.

Interview

After I submitted my resume they did a background check, tb test, drug test, and had me mad an online username and password. I also needed a social security card as well as my drivers license, safety check, and insurance information.