Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

1.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

I applied online and got a call to come in for an interview 2 days later. The interview was 5 minutes. I was asked of my availability and I was told what duties the job entailed. I was then asked to come back for a review of the job kind of shadow the server on duty and see first hand what the job was like. I did just that and the hiring process was then continued during the job review I was then officially hired and I filled out the paper work for the job when I was done shadowing the server. The entire process took 4 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick and easy; very basic questions and quick review of driving and work history. The manager was easy going and very easy to talk to, made me feel totally comfortable and not nervous at all.

Pizza Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Marietta, GA).

Interview

After filling out a application I was invited to a face-to-face interview with the manager. It was a very brief and covered very basic questions. It is more a test to see if you can speak basic English and can show up on time without back talk and sass. They asked a few basic sanitization questions and ask you to demonstrate washing your hands to show you know how not to be an animal.

Interview Questions

• What previous jobs have you held?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mira Loma, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I Applied online, then i went in store and talked to the assistant manager, left my name and phone number, then I got a call 11 days later and was asked to come in for an interview, then i got hired on the spot

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fresno, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy. Took about 10 minutes. Asked general questions about myself. And if I'm on time. Asked why should we hire you. Talked about past jobs. Then did a application in store. She then checked the application and asked me more questions about that. Then asked about my availability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hours I can work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Jacksonville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Outside. Very brief. Did not seem interested at all. Was not surprised I didn't get a call back. I am sure it was just who I got stuck with. I heard great reviews on the other person in charge.

RGM Interview

Interview

Very few questions were asked. He only cares about enslaving people. Not about thier degree or previous jobs. He probed me about my family, who I live with, am I married, kids, divorced. These are all questions I would not ask for legal reasons. They have little to do with my job eligibility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He lied! Two weeks after working I finally am asked to sign agreement to less than promised wages and no bonus pay. This is one horribly unprofitable business. It takes twice the labor to yield less than average sales for an average pizza shop. Sales should be 5k on friday atleast, its more like 2.65 with aweful labor costs way too much prep and waisted product like ypu would not believe. No wonder Pepesi Co sold Pizza Hut to MUY. The computer systems are the worst I have ever seen. Probably designed in India for 2 dollars an hour by younger inexperienced children.

Pizza Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

It was very simple, fast and straight to the point. The manager was very laid back made me feel comfortable. I interviewed with only one manager and I was hired on the spot. It was definitely a smooth process! She asked me very general questions and I started my job in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever cooked a pizza?
      Do you have a license?
      How old are you?
      And so on.

Very simple questions!
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a day or 2 days before the call back. The manager was really nice over the phone. We set up an interview for 3 days later. I was hired on spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Spokane, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

really easy and laid back. A lot of easy personal questions are asked. Nothing to hard. The interview goes by really quickly. The interview was also in the lobby of the store so it's not really intimidating.