Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

1.7

Pizza Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Magna, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Magna, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied three or four times over a period of about three months. I had to call to set up an interview. When I arrived, she was on the phone because the computers were down. She asked what my experience was. Didn't discuss pay rate, did not have a chance to discuss options for my schedule or my qualifications. Told me to come in for paperwork. Was very unprofessional. She could have rescheduled the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in the food industry/phone work?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2017.

Interview

Very Casual. We interviewed inside of the kitchen during work hours. It was loud. It made me feel more comfortable than being interviewed in a private room. The interviewer was nice, not intimidating at all.

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Rocky Mount, NC).

Interview

The interview was brief and easy. Pretty much just ask for any experience delivering and how long you have been driving. They are more than happy to train if it's your first job.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been driving?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Interview

Laid Back, two managers talked to me, asked a few questions about experience and why I was taking the job, seemes really comfortable. I decided not to take the job because the hours would be too much.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Phila, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

professional, it went maybe a little bit longer than it needed to be, but everyone conducted themselves professionally and i am very thankful for the opportunity to interview with Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (North Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was delayed a little bit but over all it was very nice and it smelled great in there. I didn't get hired but it was still nice. Thank you

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Russellville, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

I put in an application online and got a call back within the hour and went in that day. I got asked if I had any wrecks or accidents speeding tickets ect. They got a copy of my insurance license and ss card and sent it to hq so they could run my driving record and background. I started the next week.

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Baytown, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I walked in and asked for the manager she kindly greeted me and we sat down and began talking she asked if I had a car license and car insurance I said yes and she then asked to see my car.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous speeding tickets from the last 3 months   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Wayne, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

Short and not very detailed, He didn't seem invested or interested which was a total letdown. Took a while for them to respond. I don't really no what else to say because I didn't get hired.

Anonymous Employee in Morganfield, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Morganfield, KY).

Interview

Very relaxed interview . As long as you act vaguely professional and dress okay, you're a shoe in for this position. The actual interview was short. You have to take a personality test, too, which is easy.