Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

1.7

Cook/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hesperia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hesperia, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The manager was 5 minutes late, and later asked how that made me feel, but overall the interview was great. It was my first interview so I was a tad bit nervous, but the hiring manager was relaxed and joked a bit, which made me feel a little less nervous. She told me to come in at 8:30 AM on a Sunday, she asked a few questions, asked about me, and then told me to call back by the 30th of October if I didn't get a call back.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batesburg-Leesville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Batesburg-Leesville, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

I was impressed by their responsiveness to my application but it went down hill from there. The interview was about 45 min. long and included nothing but the Manager telling me about how he runs things. I interjected a couple of stories relating to what the manager was talking about during that time. When he was done telling me about the operation he told me he wanted to bring me in and that I'd be hearing from HR the following week. When I didn't hear anything, I called the manager to see what the status was for my employment and he told me they were not going to fill that position.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions about my capabilities for the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Brandon, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The manager just sent me on the road with a driver for a few runs and asked if I'd enjoy the job, and that if I did I'd have it.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any, it was just go out with the driver. It was easy.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

They were so desperate, I didn't even have an interview. I went applied in person and they called me the next day to meet. I thought that this would have been the interview, but they pretty much hired me on the spot. They just talked to me about the responsibilities of the postiion and then let me sign the papers right away.

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Victorville, CA).

Interview

Very easy and simple to do. They as really straight forward questions that are simple to answer if you have a brain. They offer a 20 percent discount if you get hired. Sometimes they do ask some tough questions but nothing to crazy.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever crashed before? Are you a good driver?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Applied online and recieved a call 3 days later. Set up interview and made sure I had insurance and everything to drive. The interview questions were very easy to answer because they were not very demanding, just yes or no answers did the job. Started a week later after the interview process. First delivery was with another delivery driver.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? Do you have a car and insurance? How good are you with directions?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

The interview was pretty laid back, and very little pressure was put on me. The manager explained how the position opened, explained my responsibilities as the cook, and asked if I would be interested. I said yes, and he explained how I would start training and when I should come in to fill out forms and get a tour of the place. He also asked if I had any questions. For a little while, we also talked about my previous food service experience and he assured me that I shouldn't have much trouble learning the ropes and to just take my time. I was also given my uniform and told the dress code, and how I should wear my hair (it is pretty long, so a ponytail or braid).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told that I would start off with slightly less than what they usually give the cooks ($8 an hour) until about three months had passed. At that point they would give me a raise to the $8.00. Because I don't have too much food service experience (especially regarding pizza) I didn't negotiate and accepted.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was only about 5 minutes in total most of which was the interviewer telling me about what it's like to work at Pizza Hut and when I'm available to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Pizza Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

it was good and fast. I got a quick answer within a 2 days. The answers were pretty easy and I knew I was going to get the job. Thank you pizza Hut

Server/Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2016.

Interview

The GM was 45 minutes late to the interview and during my time working there she made every potential employee wait at least 15 minutes or more on purpose. She was more concerned about if I was into gossip than any sort of work ethic. The questions lasted less than 10 minutes and I got the job but I had to wait an entirely long, unprofessional amount of time. They're more interested in if they'll get along with you than if you can work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you like drama? Because we have a lot of teenagers coming in and causing drama.   1 Answer
    • Why did you decide to put in an application here?   1 Answer
    • Are you okay with team work?   1 Answer
    • What are your other interests?   1 Answer