Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

1.7

Pizza Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

it was good and fast. I got a quick answer within a 2 days. The answers were pretty easy and I knew I was going to get the job. Thank you pizza Hut

Server/Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2016.

Interview

The GM was 45 minutes late to the interview and during my time working there she made every potential employee wait at least 15 minutes or more on purpose. She was more concerned about if I was into gossip than any sort of work ethic. The questions lasted less than 10 minutes and I got the job but I had to wait an entirely long, unprofessional amount of time. They're more interested in if they'll get along with you than if you can work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you like drama? Because we have a lot of teenagers coming in and causing drama.   1 Answer
    • Why did you decide to put in an application here?   1 Answer
    • Are you okay with team work?   1 Answer
    • What are your other interests?   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sun City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sun City, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Was called and interviewed that day , 54 more words... I asked many questions of the employer as I did not want to work in food again unless it would be a much different experience compared to my prior 7 years at another fast food company, I was given the opportunity to apply for a higher position as I am qualified to do so, but was explained that he could not do the process himself and would have to escalate this to his boss if I wish to do so and that it would prolong the process exponentially.

Interview Questions

• I asked if they had issues with staffing or theft   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not given a chance to discuss pay , I got what the other internal promotes got, sort of a take it or leave it deal

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Filled out the application before giving them a call about the position, within a few days gave them another call and said they were going to order my MVR to see my driving record before being hired for the job in the following week.

Interview Questions

• Have you done delivery driving before?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Rome, GA).

Interview

I went in for my interview the day after I applied, it took about ten minutes and I started training the next day. The questions were very basic, and the environment was very laid back.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lithia, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lithia, FL).

Interview

I filled out the app online and about 2 weeks later I got a call to see if I was still interested in working for them. I gave the manager my info she put in for a background check & about 7 days later I got a call saying my stuff was clear and that they wanted to hire me. Easiest process ever!

Interview Questions

• They asked for my DL info and my social security number for a background check.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2016.

Interview

Applied on 07/28/16 Got the call 08/05/16 and i got interviewed by the first manager the same day. He liked me, and instantly called me back after to come the next day.

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (College Station, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about four days later. They asked me to come in and I did an interview right in the front. It was the easiest interview of my life; the questions they asked were very basic. One of the questions was "Why do you want to work at Pizza Hut?"

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was emailed for an interview a week after I applied. The manager was very friendly and strived to make the business sucessful. She asked me a few questions and then discussed what I would be doing as a server and what she expected of me. 2 days later I was given the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fair Lawn, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fair Lawn, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Very nice manager, very friendly and it's easy to stay calm and not too nervous for interview. One on one conversation and may make some conversation before getting to questions. Questions were simple and very easy to answer , just be yourself and will most likely do well. Please don't lie because they will catch it , seen this plenty of times with other applicants

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer