Pizza Hut Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

1.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It took about 1 month, only because they had to run a background check and all the other basic stuff, however after that everything is pretty basic. They screen you and also do a phone interview, be on top of your game very easy to get passed it.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

Interview

Turn in a one page application in store to current manager. They will ask you about your availability and give you a job as soon as they have a uniform for you. It is very easy, I don't even think they check what you put down.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability. Be honest and ask for your days off on the application if you ever want any regular days off. They always hire, it's a very easy job to get, but hard to get time off later.   1 Answer

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I just walked in with my resume and told them that my dad was a stunt car driver and how much I always wanted to be a pizza deliverer because it sounded so cool and I got offered the job. Then the manager told me to fill out an online app.

Interview Questions

• Can you fill out this application and bring it tomorrow? Then we will make you do training.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of essentially these questions:
    Did I have a car, license, and insurance?
    That was it literally, then I left and I got a call back after a background check not realizing I had even gotten the job. Keep in mind,this manager that hired me has been let go from the company.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

nice place had a lot of things to discuss including past offers its a crazy place and things are always busy

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

One interview with the General Manager simple questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no only minimun wage