Pizza Hut Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

1.4

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Walked into the store, asked for the manager and was interviewed right on the spot. Questions asked were easy i.e: when can you work? do you own transportation? Filled out some paper work relating to my employment history.

Interview Questions

• Did I own my own car? Could OI work nights and weekends? Had I ever worked at a pizza place before? Do I have any recent traffic infractions? Am I a conservative driver/ What is my favorite type of pizza, pepperoni? sausage? cheese?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fresno, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy. Took about 10 minutes. Asked general questions about myself. And if I'm on time. Asked why should we hire you. Talked about past jobs. Then did a application in store. She then checked the application and asked me more questions about that. Then asked about my availability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hours I can work

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Tucson, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone and In Person Interview. They do a background check on driving record. If you have too many points on your license you will not get hired. They also take around a week. They first call you and ask you a couple questions and then a couple days later they ask you to come in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How good are you at working with others(co-workers/customers)   Answer Question

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Put in application online and received a call a week later for the interview. Came into the store as they were opening up to be greeted by a person working there who got the manager who proceeded to give me papers to fill out. Filled those out and had a quick 20 minute interview that discussed all the general things like: who I was, availability, do I have a car, etc etc.

Interview Questions

• When can you start?... Clearly they were desperate to hire anyone with a car.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (O'Fallon, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I listened, the manager spoke while occasionally screaming "someone pick up the phone." No questions except about the condition of my car, insurance, drivers license and registration of vehicle.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a car?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Desloge, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Desloge, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Sat frown with the general manager, she asked about my driving record and previous job history. Explained what my role would be if hired and took down my information. Was told to come back in 4 days to see the results of mvr. I was hired and started 2 days later

Interview Questions

• If I would come in if called on my day off.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (West Bend, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

15 minutes long. manager asked me questions about my experience and driving record. Was offered the job on the spot but declined. Very amicable staff and overall had a great time

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Was asked to come into the restaurant and take a math/basic logic test as well as cover my previous experience. Because it was a first job they did not mind that I had no previous experience.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2014.

Interview

I went into the store and gave one of the managers my application with an attached resume. I was called back to schedule an interview within about 3 days. The interview was very casual. The person who interviewed me talked more than I did. I had to come back a few days later to fill out paperwork and the first day I was on the clock I just did training on the computer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate every other weekend off.

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Des Moines, IA) in February 2014.

Interview

had a phone call and went to meet my future boss, was not actually a formal interview. Talked about customers, colleagues, delivery streets and other information. Fixed days and hours to work part time.