Pizza Hut Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Walked into the store, asked for the manager and was interviewed right on the spot. Questions asked were easy i.e: when can you work? do you own transportation? Filled out some paper work relating to my employment history.

Interview Questions

• Did I own my own car? Could OI work nights and weekends? Had I ever worked at a pizza place before? Do I have any recent traffic infractions? Am I a conservative driver/ What is my favorite type of pizza, pepperoni? sausage? cheese?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fresno, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy. Took about 10 minutes. Asked general questions about myself. And if I'm on time. Asked why should we hire you. Talked about past jobs. Then did a application in store. She then checked the application and asked me more questions about that. Then asked about my availability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hours I can work

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Put in application online and received a call a week later for the interview. Came into the store as they were opening up to be greeted by a person working there who got the manager who proceeded to give me papers to fill out. Filled those out and had a quick 20 minute interview that discussed all the general things like: who I was, availability, do I have a car, etc etc.

Interview Questions

• When can you start?... Clearly they were desperate to hire anyone with a car.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Desloge, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Desloge, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Sat frown with the general manager, she asked about my driving record and previous job history. Explained what my role would be if hired and took down my information. Was told to come back in 4 days to see the results of mvr. I was hired and started 2 days later

Interview Questions

• If I would come in if called on my day off.   1 Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Was asked to come into the restaurant and take a math/basic logic test as well as cover my previous experience. Because it was a first job they did not mind that I had no previous experience.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2014.

Interview

I went into the store and gave one of the managers my application with an attached resume. I was called back to schedule an interview within about 3 days. The interview was very casual. The person who interviewed me talked more than I did. I had to come back a few days later to fill out paperwork and the first day I was on the clock I just did training on the computer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate every other weekend off.

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Des Moines, IA) in February 2014.

Interview

had a phone call and went to meet my future boss, was not actually a formal interview. Talked about customers, colleagues, delivery streets and other information. Fixed days and hours to work part time.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Will get a call by the manager to come in where you will sit down and talk to them about your future goals and the reason you are wanting to work at Pizza Hut. Then they will try to find a schedule that best works for you and set it up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Live Oak, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Live Oak, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Mgr called asking if I wanted job delivering pizzas, criticized me saying I was not enthusiastic enough (I was actually in bed with flu), asked for ss and drivers license #s which I was hesitant to give over the phone, said he call back to set up interview. Two weeks later I hadn't heard anything and I was worried someone was trying to steal my identity which had happened to me recently. I called corp to inquire if it was standard for mgr's to ask for personal info over telephone which they said it was. Next day mgr left msg explaining process but had a bit of a smart-ass tone and did not offer job which I don't know why he bothered calling.

Interview Questions

• Asked for social security and driver's license numbers over the phone   Answer Question

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

As soon as I applied online, someone gave me a call to come in for an interview. The interview was just what hours can you work, etc.