Pizza Hut Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Pizza Hut

1.3

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Terrible interview process, it had little offering of a future and was not something I would want to do forever. My place had a terrible manager who would yell at everyone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I applied online and came in for an interview a few days later. No drug test, I came in the following Friday and watched training videos and then had to do 3 drives with another driver

Anonymous Employee in Bountiful, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bountiful, UT).

Interview

Interviewer wasn't prepared at all. I had to ask everything about the job myself to find out about it. Didn't even look at my resume. I had to ask if I could look around. Job responsibilities weren't very clear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Harrisonburg, VA) in December 2018.

Interview

They briefly asked me some basic questions on how I could best impact and benefit their company. It was important to me to tell them the truth and let them know my hours of operation throughout the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fairbanks, AK) in August 2018.

Interview

I went in to drop off a copy of proof of insurance and driving record, was sat down in front of a video and the next thing I knew I was in my car making a delivery! Any one heard of "press ganged"? I never met the manager until the next day and I was already at sea!

Interview Questions

• Do you have proof of insurance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mesa, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call from the store manager asking me to come in for an interview. We discussed availability and hours. She then told me I got the job.?

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Clermont, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

they called me in after seeing my application, got an interview next day, and hired on the spot. they asked me simple questions like why i would make a good fit for the team, also why i want to work there, and why they should hire me over someone else

Interview Questions

• have you had any speeding tickets   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy going nothing out of the ordinary. It wasn't special. Very basic questions didn't seem important at all. Nothing to worry about or prepare for. its easy and all you need is a driver's license

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

It was very relaxed and they covered what the rules are and what to expect of the job then briefly went over my resume. After the interview I had a background check which took less than a week to complete.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a restaurant before?   1 Answer
    • How is your driving record?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very casual, we sat down when it wasn’t too busy, everyone was very friendly, the manager was direct and blunt but not rude. Got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had a car.   1 Answer