Pizza Hut Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

1.3

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Des Moines, IA) in February 2014.

Interview

had a phone call and went to meet my future boss, was not actually a formal interview. Talked about customers, colleagues, delivery streets and other information. Fixed days and hours to work part time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Walked into the store, asked for the manager and was interviewed right on the spot. Questions asked were easy i.e: when can you work? do you own transportation? Filled out some paper work relating to my employment history.

Interview Questions

• Did I own my own car? Could OI work nights and weekends? Had I ever worked at a pizza place before? Do I have any recent traffic infractions? Am I a conservative driver/ What is my favorite type of pizza, pepperoni? sausage? cheese?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fresno, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy. Took about 10 minutes. Asked general questions about myself. And if I'm on time. Asked why should we hire you. Talked about past jobs. Then did a application in store. She then checked the application and asked me more questions about that. Then asked about my availability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hours I can work

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Put in application online and received a call a week later for the interview. Came into the store as they were opening up to be greeted by a person working there who got the manager who proceeded to give me papers to fill out. Filled those out and had a quick 20 minute interview that discussed all the general things like: who I was, availability, do I have a car, etc etc.

Interview Questions

• When can you start?... Clearly they were desperate to hire anyone with a car.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Houston, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

I went to ask gor position of delivery driver, the manager took my aplication, I waited for 2 weeks and the start working n the interview explained me about the salary and duties In the restaurant, the wage, and everything in pizza hut. The guys gave me orientation

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Very brief and easy. Not much to know, very straight-forward. If you have previously bought this pizza just describe it and you will be okay. You need to talk about why you want the job

Interview Questions

• Previous driving experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Desloge, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Desloge, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Sat frown with the general manager, she asked about my driving record and previous job history. Explained what my role would be if hired and took down my information. Was told to come back in 4 days to see the results of mvr. I was hired and started 2 days later

Interview Questions

• If I would come in if called on my day off.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I get one interview at Pizza Hut just asking about past working experiences what they are looking for is flexible people. No specific question, they ask you if you can drive a car or a scooter then they ask you about you know how to deal with people and map interpretation.
    It is almost easy!

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Was asked to come into the restaurant and take a math/basic logic test as well as cover my previous experience. Because it was a first job they did not mind that I had no previous experience.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2014.

Interview

I went into the store and gave one of the managers my application with an attached resume. I was called back to schedule an interview within about 3 days. The interview was very casual. The person who interviewed me talked more than I did. I had to come back a few days later to fill out paperwork and the first day I was on the clock I just did training on the computer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate every other weekend off.