Pizza Hut Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview Questions

1.4

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

The application is fillefilled out online. The next step is to be called in for the interview, which usually takes place at the back of the store. Manager is nice and interview is thorough. Copies must be made of tax info as well as licence and insurance. All in all an excellent and pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Lithia, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lithia, FL).

Interview

I filled out the app online and about 2 weeks later I got a call to see if I was still interested in working for them. I gave the manager my info she put in for a background check & about 7 days later I got a call saying my stuff was clear and that they wanted to hire me. Easiest process ever!

Interview Questions

• They asked for my DL info and my social security number for a background check.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Moore, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Moore, OK) in August 2016.

Interview

Fill out an online app. Get an interview, one on one interview. Company checks MVR/Motor Vehicle Report to see if you are eligible to drive for them. Takes a few days. Then you come back in and start going through their online training, which feels as if it's made for a 10 years old.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

It was short the manager asked what my goals in life were and if I was okay with my care smelling like pizza. I had to wait for manager even though i got there on time but it was busy.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Sat down at a table and talked about my qualifications. I was fresh out of high school so that was my only qualifications at the time. We talked about if i had reliable transportation and the type of car i would be driving for the job. It was a really easy interview, all you really did was answer some questions about yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Turn in a one page application in store to current manager. They will ask you about your availability and give you a job as soon as they have a uniform for you. It is very easy, I don't even think they check what you put down.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability. Be honest and ask for your days off on the application if you ever want any regular days off. They always hire, it's a very easy job to get, but hard to get time off later.   1 Answer

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. I walked in after the manager called me to come interview. The store manager wasn't there when I arrived and the manager on duty didn't know how to interview. I ended up walking her through how to interview.

Anonymous Employee in Aubrey, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Aubrey, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Filled out application, handed it to the manager and was told to come back at 2pm to interview. I went back and spoke with the manager, was hired on the spot and told to come to work the next day. It was very simple and straightforward. If you're considering applying, don't be nervous.

Interview Questions

• What days was I available to work.   1 Answer

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

You apply online and they call you in if selected for an interview. Walk in dressed for an interview when they are slow and ask to talk to the manager. Afternoons are usually a good time. If you walk in and they are busy leave. Give the manager a 30 second sell with a resume and tell them why you really want to work there. Do not talk the cashier about the job opening only the manager matters.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know the local area. Can you find addresses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. The wage really does not matter because the tips is the real wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Beloit, WI).

Interview

It was comfortable. The guy that interviewed me was super friendly. Super straight up dude. The whole thing was pretty informational. He took me to a box room in the back of the building and we sat one-on-one and went over driving stuff, previous jobs, etc. At the end he let's you know there'll be a urine test and a background check.