Pizza Hut Restaurant General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Restaurant General Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sioux Falls, SD) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process went really well. I interviewed 3 times and was offered a position with a relocation package and a verbal salary offer. However, after I took the final assessment I never heard from the area manager again. It took me 2 weeks of waiting to figure out that I didn't pass the assessment. I even called the area manager and sent him a text and he wasn't professional enough to get back to me. Not cool, I would have taken other employment had I known that I was wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• What would your former staff say was your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Dayton, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

5 interviews, first with general manager then area manager, then regional manager, then phone interview with someone in human resources after a hour and half assessment test. then an in store observation to determine if you were still interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Newport News, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

waste of time. interview district manager was 25 min.late, He took cell phone calls in middle of the interview. He got up to seat customers 3 different times since resturant staff was in back and not manning the store. I spent 1 hour and he promised he would send me an email for the background check and personality profile to be done on line. he never did. I called and left two voice messages but, he never called back or sent link. If he did these things to an interviewee I wonder how he treats employees.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to be in two years?   1 Answer

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Interview

very good and easy , based on competencies