Pizza Hut Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2017

1.4

50 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Interview

Process was very informal. I sat at a table, waited forever, and then just had a chat with one of the assistant managers. She seemed to like me, so just asked me to come back the next week.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask anything difficult   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2017.

Interview

The store was busy, so I had to wait about ten minutes for the manager to be available. Sat at a booth in the restaurant. It was kind of awkward. Didn't get a job, they weren't looking for servers. Whole process took four days or less. Applied Monday, Call Wednesday, Interview Thursday.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for server on Sunday. Got a call from them on Monday saying they wanted to have an interview with me Tuesday. and when I walked in the manager said I would be a dough preparer. I was fine with that. I went in they told me their benefits and what my tasks would be like. They also told me what I got paid and if I had any questions.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Barely spoke to me. Asked very minimal questions. It wasn't a through interview but i didn't mind because I was hired fast and that's what i needed. But now i wish going back, there was more through questions and more information on the managers.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

They were so desperate, I didn't even have an interview. I went applied in person and they called me the next day to meet. I thought that this would have been the interview, but they pretty much hired me on the spot. They just talked to me about the responsibilities of the postiion and then let me sign the papers right away.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was emailed for an interview a week after I applied. The manager was very friendly and strived to make the business sucessful. She asked me a few questions and then discussed what I would be doing as a server and what she expected of me. 2 days later I was given the position.

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fond du Lac, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. Manager was friendly. No wait.
    I was offered a drink there, and the server greeting was friendly upon entering. The environment for the interview was... Less than ideal, however it still felt like home after a while.
    The interview wasn't "professional " Per se but I think that made me feel more comfortable and answer truthfully without feeling like I was walking through a land mine.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Gainesville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was on his phone most of the time, barely acknowledged me and asked like 3 questions before leaving. He also made me wait over half an hour before he even showed up. I was scheduled to come in at 11 and he didn't show until almost 11:40. I was interviewed twice before hand and none of the interviews used information from the previous. I had to answer the same questions all three times.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2016.

Interview

It was relatively easy. A very relaxed interview process, basic interview questions. Most questions were tailored on when I'd want to work, what shifts I'd want, etc. There were also some questions on my plans for the future and where I'm going to college.

Interview Questions

• What hours do you want to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Knoxville, IA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from my local store manager the next day asking me to come in for an interview. I came in for the interview and very few questions were asked before the manager started giving details about the job. We met again a few days later to fill out all the paperwork and I started working the same week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Base rate of pay was $4.35 per hour plus tips.