Pizza Hut Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Server Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

1.5

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

They were so desperate, I didn't even have an interview. I went applied in person and they called me the next day to meet. I thought that this would have been the interview, but they pretty much hired me on the spot. They just talked to me about the responsibilities of the postiion and then let me sign the papers right away.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was emailed for an interview a week after I applied. The manager was very friendly and strived to make the business sucessful. She asked me a few questions and then discussed what I would be doing as a server and what she expected of me. 2 days later I was given the position.

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fond du Lac, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. Manager was friendly. No wait.
    I was offered a drink there, and the server greeting was friendly upon entering. The environment for the interview was... Less than ideal, however it still felt like home after a while.
    The interview wasn't "professional " Per se but I think that made me feel more comfortable and answer truthfully without feeling like I was walking through a land mine.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Gainesville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was on his phone most of the time, barely acknowledged me and asked like 3 questions before leaving. He also made me wait over half an hour before he even showed up. I was scheduled to come in at 11 and he didn't show until almost 11:40. I was interviewed twice before hand and none of the interviews used information from the previous. I had to answer the same questions all three times.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2016.

Interview

It was relatively easy. A very relaxed interview process, basic interview questions. Most questions were tailored on when I'd want to work, what shifts I'd want, etc. There were also some questions on my plans for the future and where I'm going to college.

Interview Questions

• What hours do you want to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Knoxville, IA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from my local store manager the next day asking me to come in for an interview. I came in for the interview and very few questions were asked before the manager started giving details about the job. We met again a few days later to fill out all the paperwork and I started working the same week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Base rate of pay was $4.35 per hour plus tips.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Savannah, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was wonderful, I came back in after my two interviews and today I filled out paperwork. Everything went well and I start this following Friday. Everyone was very pleased and excited. I was a little nervous but got through it. I know I'm going to do my best, this isn't just a new start, its a new beginning to my life. No step backwards just forwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Erie, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was somewhat quick. I applied online and about 2-3 days later the hiring manager had called me to come in for an interview the following Tuesday. He was very friendly but professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Pizza Hut ?   1 Answer
    • What was your previous job?   1 Answer
    • Can you work closing shifts, ideally 4pm -12?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Martin, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I went in a couple minutes early after lunch, but the Manager was very nice and friendly. He was very down to earth and explained why he did the interview how he did. He also answered all of my questions before I could even ask them. The questions mainly focused on 'How would you handle an angry costumer' and 'Do you have problems with authority' though not in those words.
    Though the interview went fine, it was afterwards that I had problems. I sent in an application about a week or two before I got a call for the phone interview. I went in for the face-to-face the next day, told afterwards that I would hear from him that night or the next day. Two weeks later I went to Pizza Hut to ask about my hiring status and was informed that they had been swamped and he would get to me when he had some time to schedule training. A week later I called back and was told to call the next Tuesday because they were having inspections.
    I called back and was told that they needed Drivers, not Servers, and he would call me back if he got an opening. I was also encouraged to call once a week, to check in just in case.

Interview Questions

• If there was an angry costumer, causing a problem, how would you handle that?   1 Answer
    • If there was an angry customer, and you did all you could, and I, the Manager, offered them something that you had told them you couldn't give them, how would you react?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Cheyenne, WY) in January 2016.

Interview

The owner of franchise interviewed me he was awesome, he was polite,mature and mellow. Asked about experiences and times I did stuff and how long I i have been in the industry. He noted he like my application and how excited he was to work with me. He is a man of few words, I got a walk on job.

the 50 words minimums here is to much for this instance