Pizza Hut Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

1.5

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Magnolia, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Magnolia, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I was called by the franchise owner, (I was a junior in hs) and he asked if I would be available to come in for an interview after school. I came in, he was very polite (and continued to be very polite throughout my entire employment. When he would come in to check on the store he'd always talk to me and tell me that I was his best hire) he hired me on the spot after talking for about 20 minutes. He had me come in the next day for paperwork and the day after for computer training.

I left after high school and came back about a year later and my interview was just as inviting and polite.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Springfield, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick, and easy. I filled an application out online, and the manager called me over the phone, and we had scheduled an interview. I was hired after one week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atmore, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Atmore, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very casual, but the interview was very unprofessional. Other than that, the questions were very simple and easy to answer. The interview was also very short and to the point.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for server on Sunday. Got a call from them on Monday saying they wanted to have an interview with me Tuesday. and when I walked in the manager said I would be a dough preparer. I was fine with that. I went in they told me their benefits and what my tasks would be like. They also told me what I got paid and if I had any questions.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Barely spoke to me. Asked very minimal questions. It wasn't a through interview but i didn't mind because I was hired fast and that's what i needed. But now i wish going back, there was more through questions and more information on the managers.

Anonymous Employee in Hugo, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hugo, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and called the store multiple times and went by the store the next few days. Within 3 days i had an interview. The interview was fun and easy. They want to learn about your personality. I started 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• What experience has prepared you to work with customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Gainesville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was on his phone most of the time, barely acknowledged me and asked like 3 questions before leaving. He also made me wait over half an hour before he even showed up. I was scheduled to come in at 11 and he didn't show until almost 11:40. I was interviewed twice before hand and none of the interviews used information from the previous. I had to answer the same questions all three times.

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fond du Lac, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. Manager was friendly. No wait.
    I was offered a drink there, and the server greeting was friendly upon entering. The environment for the interview was... Less than ideal, however it still felt like home after a while.
    The interview wasn't "professional " Per se but I think that made me feel more comfortable and answer truthfully without feeling like I was walking through a land mine.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

They were so desperate, I didn't even have an interview. I went applied in person and they called me the next day to meet. I thought that this would have been the interview, but they pretty much hired me on the spot. They just talked to me about the responsibilities of the postiion and then let me sign the papers right away.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was emailed for an interview a week after I applied. The manager was very friendly and strived to make the business sucessful. She asked me a few questions and then discussed what I would be doing as a server and what she expected of me. 2 days later I was given the position.