Pizza Hut Shift Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Shift Leader

Create your profile to get personalized information

Pizza Hut Shift Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Pizza Hut

1.8

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (South Jordan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Application is your general food service application. Having interviewed there twice both were different. the first was your typical interview. the second was for a rehire and the person doing it was my boss' boss. both times were one-on-one

Interview Questions

• What kinds of hours are you looking for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

There is a brief test on customer service skills.
    You must also complete a Florida food handler's exam and pass with a score of over 80.
    Following the process, a formal interview with the store manager may be granted.
    Should the store manager approve you, and you are not already an employee in good standing, a further interview with the area manager will be required. Be prepared with an idea of where you would like your career within the company to lead.

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bradenton, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Questions were the basic ones you get at most jobs. What would you do if this happened, etc? Basic scenario questions. They also told me what would be expected of the position, such as being cross-trained, fast paced, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why did you consider working here?   Answer Question
    • We usually cross-train, is that a problem?   Answer Question
    • What happened in a situation where you had a customer that refused to be satisfied, even after you gave them what they wanted?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation if a employee loose control over their anger?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (South Bend, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

Brief. They will hire anyone with transportation and not care about anything else. Was too easy for a legit long term job. Had a nice interview with Stacy, but also quit due to the next level of management

Interview Questions

• What's your availability look like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

A quick interview then some on the job activities to see if its something you like only down fall was i wasnt hired for what i was initially interviewed for.

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Spring Hill, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

There was no interview process. If I could pass the background check, I was basically hired. They don't really care who they hire because this company is desparate for employees. This comes at a huge hinderance to them.

Anonymous Employee in Sun City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sun City, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Was called and interviewed that day , 54 more words... I asked many questions of the employer as I did not want to work in food again unless it would be a much different experience compared to my prior 7 years at another fast food company, I was given the opportunity to apply for a higher position as I am qualified to do so, but was explained that he could not do the process himself and would have to escalate this to his boss if I wish to do so and that it would prolong the process exponentially.

Interview Questions

• I asked if they had issues with staffing or theft   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not given a chance to discuss pay , I got what the other internal promotes got, sort of a take it or leave it deal

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Had to take a test to see if I was right for the job, after I was scored I was given an interview. Manager was reading questions off of a paper for me to answer. For instance, "How did you provide excellent service in a situation". It was pretty generic.

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Two Interviews, First with assistant manager who called me in. The second with the Genderal Store manager. Easy, most all employees hired are from school with no experience. The managers were thrilled to have some one come in with experience. I had the job from the start.

Interview Questions

• How can I tell in a week if a new employee is goin to work out?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Oakland, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online then went into store to talk to manager. I was then set a interveiw time on the spot to com back a couple days later. I came a few days later and we went outside where she smoked a cigarette and asked a few questions and after that she said she would call and let me know if I had the job but most likely did.