Pizza Hut Shift Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Shift Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.1

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a voice mail 2 weeks later to schedule an interview. Scheduled 2 days later and had Interview with hiring manager. She was nice. Told me that I have to work as a production for about a month and then she can promote me to a manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with District Manager in store and VP of Operations on the phone. Very long process. Background check, credit check, and drug test. Then orientation. There was a month between initial call date and first day of work.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Quick interview with Store manager. Applied online, got a call back the next day. Went in for an interview, asked a few questions & was hired later in the day. Started a few days later.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

The lady I met with was the GM of the location. I sat down they introduced themselves and I introduced myself. She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable asking if I would like anything to drink etc... She proceeded to ask me questions in regards to previous employment and any experience I had in different aspects of the restaurant business.

Interview Questions

• For me to give an example of a time where I had to accomplish more then one thing in a timely manner. Ensuring that everything was completely on time.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mendota, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mendota, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I already knew someone who worked there so I put in my application. I got a call the next day to come in for an interview. they were friendly and asked me the right questions. Overall I would say that the interview process was an ok experience.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very informal and not many questions. Only took a couple days. I actually came in to get pizza and talked to the RGM. then a couple days later I talked with another manager. Don't really call it much of an interview though. Was hired within a week.

Shift Manager Interview

Interview

I showed up and they knew my work, so there was no interview. Most of the time they just ask basic questions to see if you know what you are getting into.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Columbus, OH).

Interview

1.) be an employee
    2.) dont be a complete mess up
    3.) have them ask you be a manger
    4.) say yes
    5.) take BS class
    6.) congrats youre a pizza hut manager

I need thirty words for this but there is nothing else to say. It was this easy.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a manager?   1 Answer

Negotiation

-We will pay you 9 an hour
    -How about 9.50?
    -We will pay you 9.25
    -K

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was a face to face process where upper management gets to know the applicant and their aims for working at Pizza Hut. Applicants get a better idea of what employment at Pizza Hut is about and in what ways joining the team will benefit them, should they receive an offer. The interview gives a good platform for the applicant to impress and display why being hired would benefit the team as well.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2014.

Interview

A brief generic interview followed by a felony and mvr check is standard for all employees. Occasionally certain stores and areas will not hire persons with a criminal history. Be prepared to have all your vehicle information with you when you go in for your interview and make sure your inspection sticker and tags are current.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to deliver occasionally?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basic discussions of wages and benefits.