Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mira Loma, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I Applied online, then i went in store and talked to the assistant manager, left my name and phone number, then I got a call 11 days later and was asked to come in for an interview, then i got hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Jacksonville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Outside. Very brief. Did not seem interested at all. Was not surprised I didn't get a call back. I am sure it was just who I got stuck with. I heard great reviews on the other person in charge.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a day or 2 days before the call back. The manager was really nice over the phone. We set up an interview for 3 days later. I was hired on spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was only about 5 minutes in total most of which was the interviewer telling me about what it's like to work at Pizza Hut and when I'm available to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sun City, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sun City, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Very easy, laid back interview. We got along very well and was offered the job on the spot. I'm going in on Sunday to fill out the hiring paper work.

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Ogden, KS) in January 2016.

Interview

Got a call a few days after I submitted my application. Interview took about 15 minutes. Spoke with the General Manager in the dining area. She asked about previous job experience. Was offered the job almost immediately. She told me the pay and we discussed a schedule for the next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuna, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kuna, ID) in December 2015.

Interview

I got a call a few weeks after turning in my application and arrived in the restaurant. A manager sat with me and asked me questions in the dining area. There were other applicants waiting just a few feet away as well. It ended abruptly and was only about 5 minutes long or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Ocala, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly laid back, only asked a few questions that are pretty standard. The managers were very nice and didn't make me feel as uncomfortable as I usually do in interviews. They immediately asked me to come in and observe on a Friday night to see if it was somewhere I would want to work after seeing the weekend rush.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to three different locations in my general area. Within a week one of them contacted me, and we set up an interview for a few days later.

This was my first-ever job interview and I have generalized anxiety disorder, so I was pretty nervous, but the manager was friendly and seemed to understand. There were no unexpected questions, and the whole thing lasted ten, fifteen minutes at the most. The manager told me I'd receive a call within the next week if they wanted to hire me. It was pleasant overall, and I'm glad for the experience even if I don't end up getting the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hollywood, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple he asked me about my plans for the future and why I would want to work for Pizza Hut? I got referred by an employe he told me I was the highest candidate to get the job but I did not get hired