Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

1.5

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Florence, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Florence, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

Manager was very nice, had a very good sense of humor and I liked her. She said she would send my interview paper to her manager and call me. I'm currently waiting on the call back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Hereford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hereford, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

it was really fast not a lot of questions they just asked me about my availability my, experience and training this is my fist job so i started with a minimum wage which it disappoint me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Interview

Applied online and two weeks later I get a call telling me to come in anytime between 11-12 for an interview. I got there right at 11 and met with the manager. She brought me to the back where it was loud, dirty and cluttered. She was a mess and wasn't having a good day because her morning person called off. She had trouble trying to focus on the interview. She forgot what she would ask me and it was all rushed and unplanned. Lasted about 5 minutes telling me she would call 4 days later if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you received bad customer service and how did it make you feel? What would you do instead?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2017.

Interview

Very Casual. We interviewed inside of the kitchen during work hours. It was loud. It made me feel more comfortable than being interviewed in a private room. The interviewer was nice, not intimidating at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (North Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was delayed a little bit but over all it was very nice and it smelled great in there. I didn't get hired but it was still nice. Thank you

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morganfield, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Morganfield, KY).

Interview

Very relaxed interview . As long as you act vaguely professional and dress okay, you're a shoe in for this position. The actual interview was short. You have to take a personality test, too, which is easy.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I applied for an interview online. 3 days later, they called me for an interview at one of their locations. Afterwords, the owner came out and then asked if I could close the shop at a specific time. Since I could not, he immediately said that they were looking for someone else who could, no other questions or anything else.

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Garland, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online about a week ago, got called a few days after to interview on 5/11/2017. Came in and pretty much got hired on the spot. Manager seemed like a decent guy and that he would get along with me well. Starting tomorrow.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

It was short and easy. Answered simple questions about my work availability and experience. Not much to say as job was easily to get simply for the need of more staff

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

We interviewed in the smoking area. the man was very nice but rarely maintained eye contact with me. at the end of the interview he started complaining about how he would have to drive to another store in the area to get ingredients they were missing. overall he seemed disinterested and i pretty much knew i wasnt going to get the job before the interview even started. he said they would call me within the next two days but they never did.