Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

1.4

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I applied for an interview online. 3 days later, they called me for an interview at one of their locations. Afterwords, the owner came out and then asked if I could close the shop at a specific time. Since I could not, he immediately said that they were looking for someone else who could, no other questions or anything else.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Morganfield, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Morganfield, KY).

Interview

Very relaxed interview . As long as you act vaguely professional and dress okay, you're a shoe in for this position. The actual interview was short. You have to take a personality test, too, which is easy.

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Garland, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online about a week ago, got called a few days after to interview on 5/11/2017. Came in and pretty much got hired on the spot. Manager seemed like a decent guy and that he would get along with me well. Starting tomorrow.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

It was short and easy. Answered simple questions about my work availability and experience. Not much to say as job was easily to get simply for the need of more staff

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mira Loma, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I Applied online, then i went in store and talked to the assistant manager, left my name and phone number, then I got a call 11 days later and was asked to come in for an interview, then i got hired on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Jacksonville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Outside. Very brief. Did not seem interested at all. Was not surprised I didn't get a call back. I am sure it was just who I got stuck with. I heard great reviews on the other person in charge.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a day or 2 days before the call back. The manager was really nice over the phone. We set up an interview for 3 days later. I was hired on spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was only about 5 minutes in total most of which was the interviewer telling me about what it's like to work at Pizza Hut and when I'm available to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sun City, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sun City, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Very easy, laid back interview. We got along very well and was offered the job on the spot. I'm going in on Sunday to fill out the hiring paper work.

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Ogden, KS) in January 2016.

Interview

Got a call a few days after I submitted my application. Interview took about 15 minutes. Spoke with the General Manager in the dining area. She asked about previous job experience. Was offered the job almost immediately. She told me the pay and we discussed a schedule for the next week.