Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Jacksonville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Outside. Very brief. Did not seem interested at all. Was not surprised I didn't get a call back. I am sure it was just who I got stuck with. I heard great reviews on the other person in charge.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuna, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kuna, ID) in December 2015.

Interview

I got a call a few weeks after turning in my application and arrived in the restaurant. A manager sat with me and asked me questions in the dining area. There were other applicants waiting just a few feet away as well. It ended abruptly and was only about 5 minutes long or so.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to three different locations in my general area. Within a week one of them contacted me, and we set up an interview for a few days later.

This was my first-ever job interview and I have generalized anxiety disorder, so I was pretty nervous, but the manager was friendly and seemed to understand. There were no unexpected questions, and the whole thing lasted ten, fifteen minutes at the most. The manager told me I'd receive a call within the next week if they wanted to hire me. It was pleasant overall, and I'm glad for the experience even if I don't end up getting the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hollywood, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple he asked me about my plans for the future and why I would want to work for Pizza Hut? I got referred by an employe he told me I was the highest candidate to get the job but I did not get hired

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2013.

Interview

I felt the interview went well, I was very prepared. I went in there and interviewed for a Team Member role. We went through my work history, my hobbies, salary expectation/how many hours expected. Using my skills learned from such books as Dale Carnegie, I felt it truly helped me in my interview. I was told that I was amongst the top candidates for the job.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I felt that no question was difficult. If you prepare yourself thoroughly for an interview, you will do a great job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goldsboro, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Goldsboro, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview took less than ten minutes. I was asked very basic questions that did very little to find out about my personality. However, it was agreed that I could handle the job being offered (server). I was called at 9:30 pm the next night and told to come in the next day at 3:00 pm to fill out paperwork. I arrived at the location only to be told that a mistake had been made and they had nothing available for me. The manager extended a half-hearted apology saying that I should have received a second phone call explaining the mistake. Unacceptable that in 17.5 hours, no one could take 30 seconds to make the second phone call!

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Pizza Hut should you be brought on-board?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online and a few days later got called in for a "cook's" position. Apparently a cook position is analogous with any other team members within the facility. Went into the interview and met with the main manager. He asked me general questions and then handed me off to the assistant manager. She was very courteous and seemed around college age. Both asked behavioral questions about how I would handle a rude customer. They said they'd call me in a few days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (San Diego, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a one on one interview and that went about 30 minutes but was great. The manager wanted to get to know and learn what i can do and was very nice. The work place was very neat and lively.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Got an email inviting me to an interview a few weeks after applying. Interview was just asking if this was my first job/availability and how shifts would work. Pretty chilled out.

Interview Questions

• Is this your first job (that is literally all they asked)   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2009.

Interview

I applied to the job online and received a phone call a few days later. The interview was informal and laid back, but the manager of the store read my application incorrectly. I could only work as a temporary over the summer, but the store was looking for longer term employers.