Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

1.5

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (North Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was delayed a little bit but over all it was very nice and it smelled great in there. I didn't get hired but it was still nice. Thank you

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous work experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

They usually start you out as a host, and move you up to a server or driver when there's room and when you're ready. In that way it's a nice place to work because you make good tips and there's no pressure. After applying I got a call for an interview a few days later. I interviewed with Whitney and another manager and I got stuck and some questions that I should've been prepared for but for the most part the interview was pretty relaxed. They said that if I didn't call by the end of the week to call them back because it could easily be that they just forgot to due to being busy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You get what they pay you, so minimum wage. It's an entry-level job.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

The organisation were planning to open for new outlets in Bangalore . For that purpose they were recutin more people for the job .

Interview Questions

• If a customer comes with a problem that they received wrong food . what will you do for that ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online and a few days later got called in for a "cook's" position. Apparently a cook position is analogous with any other team members within the facility. Went into the interview and met with the main manager. He asked me general questions and then handed me off to the assistant manager. She was very courteous and seemed around college age. Both asked behavioral questions about how I would handle a rude customer. They said they'd call me in a few days.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2010.

Interview

The lady who interviewed me was very Young, and super chill.She seemed like a college student. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were faced with a difficult decision and how did you go about solving it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

short interview that was pretty laid back. I was interviewed by the store manager who was excited to have me be a team member. My interview was on New Years eve.

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mira Loma, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Then i called the store and left my phone and name. Then i went in the store to introdue myself to a manager. Then I went in a different day and left my resume. Then finally they called me. Interview and i was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?   1 Answer
    • What's your biggest weakness   1 Answer
    • How long will you be staying with us   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

We interviewed in the smoking area. the man was very nice but rarely maintained eye contact with me. at the end of the interview he started complaining about how he would have to drive to another store in the area to get ingredients they were missing. overall he seemed disinterested and i pretty much knew i wasnt going to get the job before the interview even started. he said they would call me within the next two days but they never did.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy one on one with the manager. Asking about your strength and weaknesses. What is your availabity schedule. Why you choose to apply here. Are you willing to relocate? Asking about yourself and your accomplishment.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

It was short and easy. Answered simple questions about my work availability and experience. Not much to say as job was easily to get simply for the need of more staff