Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

They usually start you out as a host, and move you up to a server or driver when there's room and when you're ready. In that way it's a nice place to work because you make good tips and there's no pressure. After applying I got a call for an interview a few days later. I interviewed with Whitney and another manager and I got stuck and some questions that I should've been prepared for but for the most part the interview was pretty relaxed. They said that if I didn't call by the end of the week to call them back because it could easily be that they just forgot to due to being busy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You get what they pay you, so minimum wage. It's an entry-level job.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

The organisation were planning to open for new outlets in Bangalore . For that purpose they were recutin more people for the job .

Interview Questions

• If a customer comes with a problem that they received wrong food . what will you do for that ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online and a few days later got called in for a "cook's" position. Apparently a cook position is analogous with any other team members within the facility. Went into the interview and met with the main manager. He asked me general questions and then handed me off to the assistant manager. She was very courteous and seemed around college age. Both asked behavioral questions about how I would handle a rude customer. They said they'd call me in a few days.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2010.

Interview

The lady who interviewed me was very Young, and super chill.She seemed like a college student. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were faced with a difficult decision and how did you go about solving it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gatlinburg, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Gatlinburg, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

We sat in the dining area, reviewed myself and I was educated on the "system" of which Pizza Hut functions. We spoke of basics such as:transportation, financial information, fellow team members, and much more. Overall the interview lasted ~45 minutes. Give or take, of course.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have reliable transportation?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mira Loma, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I Applied online, then i went in store and talked to the assistant manager, left my name and phone number, then I got a call 11 days later and was asked to come in for an interview, then i got hired on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hollywood, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple he asked me about my plans for the future and why I would want to work for Pizza Hut? I got referred by an employe he told me I was the highest candidate to get the job but I did not get hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuna, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kuna, ID) in December 2015.

Interview

I got a call a few weeks after turning in my application and arrived in the restaurant. A manager sat with me and asked me questions in the dining area. There were other applicants waiting just a few feet away as well. It ended abruptly and was only about 5 minutes long or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Ocala, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly laid back, only asked a few questions that are pretty standard. The managers were very nice and didn't make me feel as uncomfortable as I usually do in interviews. They immediately asked me to come in and observe on a Friday night to see if it was somewhere I would want to work after seeing the weekend rush.

Anonymous Employee in Surprise, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Surprise, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Getting hired here is easy as pie. While my employer knew me prior to the interview, I still feel as though (through doing interviews myself for the company) that getting hired here is a cakewalk. Make sure you're dressed well and make lots of eye contact. Confidence is key. Make sure you have examples of previous experience ready to go and avoid "ums" and you should be fine. Word of advice? If you say you're a hard worker, be a hard worker. As long as you're willing to do what they are asking of you, you will have no problem maintaining a job and even advancing in the company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you have worked with a team to accomplish a difficult task   Answer Question
    • Can you give me an example of a time when you have had to be flexible or adaptable at work or school?   Answer Question
    • What's your favorite pizza hut product?   Answer Question