Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

1.5

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Auckland (New Zealand)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, you have to throw in an online application as well as leaving them a phone voicemail message telling them why you should be considered. The interview was just a few questions about customer service, availability, experience etc. About a day after the interview they called to tell me that I was good to go. Started working that next day.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you exceeded expectations?

When did you deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2017.

Interview

Very Casual. We interviewed inside of the kitchen during work hours. It was loud. It made me feel more comfortable than being interviewed in a private room. The interviewer was nice, not intimidating at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Wichita, KS) in July 2010.

Interview

I filled out an application online and got a call back with in a week and a half. Set up an interview the next day. She was very nice and kinda of quiet. Asked really generic questions and i was offered a job within 10 minutes. It was really easy.

Interview Questions

I choose to work for another company.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2010.

Interview

The store manager sat down with me and discussed basically how busy I am during the week, my priorities, if I live in the area and most importantly if I was free during the weekends.

Interview Questions

• Are you free during the weekends at night time?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2009.

Interview

I applied to the job online and received a phone call a few days later. The interview was informal and laid back, but the manager of the store read my application incorrectly. I could only work as a temporary over the summer, but the store was looking for longer term employers.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2012.

Interview

I applied for a Team Member position online on a Friday evening and received a call on the following Tuesday for a phone interview. I was expecting questions such as "Why do you want to work here?", "What makes a good Team Member?", "Tell me about yourself.", "What experience do you have in food service?", etc.

Instead, even though I didn't apply for this position and have no interest in it whatsoever, the interviewer asked "What qualities should a Delivery Driver have?", "Do you have your license, insurance, etc.?". I was taken aback, and couldn't figure out why he was asking me questions that didn't pertain to the position I applied for. I do, in fact, have my license & insurance and I'm over the age of 18, but I don't want to put hundreds of miles on my car and not have enough compensation for gas just to deliver pizza's. Either the interviewer misread my application or is in need of a Delivery Driver and was hoping I would take the job anyways.

Another deal breaker for me was that he asked if I was willing to hold a sign advertising Pizza Hut on a busy street corner. Not to sound overly naive, but being a young female, I don't feel comfortable doing that for extended periods of time.

He told me he would give the information to HIS boss, and she would be contacting me within the next few days. I'll most likely not interview for the position in person because of the reasons explained above. It's just not the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Think about a time you had excellent customer service at a restaurant. What qualities made that employee good?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goldsboro, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Goldsboro, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview took less than ten minutes. I was asked very basic questions that did very little to find out about my personality. However, it was agreed that I could handle the job being offered (server). I was called at 9:30 pm the next night and told to come in the next day at 3:00 pm to fill out paperwork. I arrived at the location only to be told that a mistake had been made and they had nothing available for me. The manager extended a half-hearted apology saying that I should have received a second phone call explaining the mistake. Unacceptable that in 17.5 hours, no one could take 30 seconds to make the second phone call!

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Pizza Hut should you be brought on-board?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (San Diego, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a one on one interview and that went about 30 minutes but was great. The manager wanted to get to know and learn what i can do and was very nice. The work place was very neat and lively.

Anonymous Employee in Michigan City, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Michigan City, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

Very laid back and easy. This process is very basic and could not be more easy to get a job. Show that you have common sense, flexibility, and work ethic and you will be fine.

Negotiation

Hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Canton, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a very simple, informal hiring process. I found an opening online, filled out an application, and then called the store and scheduled a meeting with the manager. We talked, and then a few days later I was asked to come back in for a 2nd interview, where I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions. Just be yourself, and answer their questions honestly.   Answer Question