Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mira Loma, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Then i called the store and left my phone and name. Then i went in the store to introdue myself to a manager. Then I went in a different day and left my resume. Then finally they called me. Interview and i was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?   1 Answer
  • What's your biggest weakness   1 Answer
  • How long will you be staying with us   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

We interviewed in the smoking area. the man was very nice but rarely maintained eye contact with me. at the end of the interview he started complaining about how he would have to drive to another store in the area to get ingredients they were missing. overall he seemed disinterested and i pretty much knew i wasnt going to get the job before the interview even started. he said they would call me within the next two days but they never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (North Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was delayed a little bit but over all it was very nice and it smelled great in there. I didn't get hired but it was still nice. Thank you

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous work experience?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2017.

Interview

Very Casual. We interviewed inside of the kitchen during work hours. It was loud. It made me feel more comfortable than being interviewed in a private room. The interviewer was nice, not intimidating at all.

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Garland, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online about a week ago, got called a few days after to interview on 5/11/2017. Came in and pretty much got hired on the spot. Manager seemed like a decent guy and that he would get along with me well. Starting tomorrow.

Anonymous Employee in Morganfield, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Morganfield, KY).

Interview

Very relaxed interview . As long as you act vaguely professional and dress okay, you're a shoe in for this position. The actual interview was short. You have to take a personality test, too, which is easy.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I applied for an interview online. 3 days later, they called me for an interview at one of their locations. Afterwords, the owner came out and then asked if I could close the shop at a specific time. Since I could not, he immediately said that they were looking for someone else who could, no other questions or anything else.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy one on one with the manager. Asking about your strength and weaknesses. What is your availabity schedule. Why you choose to apply here. Are you willing to relocate? Asking about yourself and your accomplishment.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hamilton, Scotland (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very informal and relaxed, was over in 5 minutes. Was friendly, one to one interview which did not seem like an interview more of a one to one discussion. Took place within the workplace that I would have (And ended up did) working in.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

It was short and easy. Answered simple questions about my work availability and experience. Not much to say as job was easily to get simply for the need of more staff