Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

1.7

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

We interviewed in the smoking area. the man was very nice but rarely maintained eye contact with me. at the end of the interview he started complaining about how he would have to drive to another store in the area to get ingredients they were missing. overall he seemed disinterested and i pretty much knew i wasnt going to get the job before the interview even started. he said they would call me within the next two days but they never did.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (North Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was delayed a little bit but over all it was very nice and it smelled great in there. I didn't get hired but it was still nice. Thank you

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous work experience?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I applied for an interview online. 3 days later, they called me for an interview at one of their locations. Afterwords, the owner came out and then asked if I could close the shop at a specific time. Since I could not, he immediately said that they were looking for someone else who could, no other questions or anything else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Jacksonville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Outside. Very brief. Did not seem interested at all. Was not surprised I didn't get a call back. I am sure it was just who I got stuck with. I heard great reviews on the other person in charge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hollywood, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple he asked me about my plans for the future and why I would want to work for Pizza Hut? I got referred by an employe he told me I was the highest candidate to get the job but I did not get hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuna, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kuna, ID) in December 2015.

Interview

I got a call a few weeks after turning in my application and arrived in the restaurant. A manager sat with me and asked me questions in the dining area. There were other applicants waiting just a few feet away as well. It ended abruptly and was only about 5 minutes long or so.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Got an email inviting me to an interview a few weeks after applying. Interview was just asking if this was my first job/availability and how shifts would work. Pretty chilled out.

Interview Questions

• Is this your first job (that is literally all they asked)   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to three different locations in my general area. Within a week one of them contacted me, and we set up an interview for a few days later.

This was my first-ever job interview and I have generalized anxiety disorder, so I was pretty nervous, but the manager was friendly and seemed to understand. There were no unexpected questions, and the whole thing lasted ten, fifteen minutes at the most. The manager told me I'd receive a call within the next week if they wanted to hire me. It was pleasant overall, and I'm glad for the experience even if I don't end up getting the job.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2013.

Interview

I felt the interview went well, I was very prepared. I went in there and interviewed for a Team Member role. We went through my work history, my hobbies, salary expectation/how many hours expected. Using my skills learned from such books as Dale Carnegie, I felt it truly helped me in my interview. I was told that I was amongst the top candidates for the job.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I felt that no question was difficult. If you prepare yourself thoroughly for an interview, you will do a great job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (San Diego, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a one on one interview and that went about 30 minutes but was great. The manager wanted to get to know and learn what i can do and was very nice. The work place was very neat and lively.