Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hollywood, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple he asked me about my plans for the future and why I would want to work for Pizza Hut? I got referred by an employe he told me I was the highest candidate to get the job but I did not get hired

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Very simple process. The manager was very nice. The interview was really easy, as it was my first job. I applied online, called to check on my application, and set up an interview. After the interview, she told me to come in a couple days later for a Realistic Job Preview, and was hired on the spot there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the best and worst costumer service you've experienced.
      Availability?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bronx, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Well I did the application about a month ago and I had completely forgotten all about it. Well today I got the call to come in any time during the day I showed up around 12 they open at 11 I wore regular clothes jeans uggs and denim shirt the general manager spoke to me for 5 minutes about my availability I was open for any shift since I was not in school. I was very friendly happy and so was the general manager and I was hired on the spot the interview was quick simple and this is my first job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

And New York City the minimum wage is $8.75 so that's what I will be making hourly

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Very relaxed. Normal interview. Nothing to be scared of. Explained what it would be like working there & that I would only work 3 days a week at first but then it'll increase in time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negation. $8.00 per hour

Anonymous Employee in Gatlinburg, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Gatlinburg, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

We sat in the dining area, reviewed myself and I was educated on the "system" of which Pizza Hut functions. We spoke of basics such as:transportation, financial information, fellow team members, and much more. Overall the interview lasted ~45 minutes. Give or take, of course.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have reliable transportation?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lake Worth, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The Application was really easy, about a week later I received a call for an interview.
    The interview was really easy, it felt like a conversation. I wa a hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2013.

Interview

Took about 5 minutes. Asked about previous jobs, when I would be able to work, and went over job details. Was offered the job that day and started a few days after.

Interview Questions

• What days and shifts can you work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Surprise, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Surprise, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Getting hired here is easy as pie. While my employer knew me prior to the interview, I still feel as though (through doing interviews myself for the company) that getting hired here is a cakewalk. Make sure you're dressed well and make lots of eye contact. Confidence is key. Make sure you have examples of previous experience ready to go and avoid "ums" and you should be fine. Word of advice? If you say you're a hard worker, be a hard worker. As long as you're willing to do what they are asking of you, you will have no problem maintaining a job and even advancing in the company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you have worked with a team to accomplish a difficult task   Answer Question
    • Can you give me an example of a time when you have had to be flexible or adaptable at work or school?   Answer Question
    • What's your favorite pizza hut product?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

All I did was apply then I got called in a week later and got the job 2 days later. It was a really laid back interview and my boss showed actual interest in me. Really took in to consideration all of the activities that I was involved in.

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Ames, IA) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was a joke, by far the easiest job interview i have ever had. Don't take the time to prepare because it doesn't matter. Don't dress up because it doesn't matter. They hired anybody they interviewed unless they were straight up weird or smelled bad. The interview was in the pizza hut and you could smell the food so don't go hungry.