Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

1.5

56 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mira Loma, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I Applied online, then i went in store and talked to the assistant manager, left my name and phone number, then I got a call 11 days later and was asked to come in for an interview, then i got hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Jacksonville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Outside. Very brief. Did not seem interested at all. Was not surprised I didn't get a call back. I am sure it was just who I got stuck with. I heard great reviews on the other person in charge.

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mira Loma, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Then i called the store and left my phone and name. Then i went in the store to introdue myself to a manager. Then I went in a different day and left my resume. Then finally they called me. Interview and i was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?   1 Answer
    • What's your biggest weakness   1 Answer
    • How long will you be staying with us   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a day or 2 days before the call back. The manager was really nice over the phone. We set up an interview for 3 days later. I was hired on spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was only about 5 minutes in total most of which was the interviewer telling me about what it's like to work at Pizza Hut and when I'm available to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sun City, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sun City, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Very easy, laid back interview. We got along very well and was offered the job on the spot. I'm going in on Sunday to fill out the hiring paper work.

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Ogden, KS) in January 2016.

Interview

Got a call a few days after I submitted my application. Interview took about 15 minutes. Spoke with the General Manager in the dining area. She asked about previous job experience. Was offered the job almost immediately. She told me the pay and we discussed a schedule for the next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuna, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kuna, ID) in December 2015.

Interview

I got a call a few weeks after turning in my application and arrived in the restaurant. A manager sat with me and asked me questions in the dining area. There were other applicants waiting just a few feet away as well. It ended abruptly and was only about 5 minutes long or so.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

short interview that was pretty laid back. I was interviewed by the store manager who was excited to have me be a team member. My interview was on New Years eve.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Ocala, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly laid back, only asked a few questions that are pretty standard. The managers were very nice and didn't make me feel as uncomfortable as I usually do in interviews. They immediately asked me to come in and observe on a Friday night to see if it was somewhere I would want to work after seeing the weekend rush.