Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

1.5

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hamilton, Scotland (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very informal and relaxed, was over in 5 minutes. Was friendly, one to one interview which did not seem like an interview more of a one to one discussion. Took place within the workplace that I would have (And ended up did) working in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

It was short and easy. Answered simple questions about my work availability and experience. Not much to say as job was easily to get simply for the need of more staff

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

I went into the location nearest to me and asked for an application and the manager told me to fill it out online and come in the next Monday for an interview. Once I started working there I realized that this didn't happen often and usually staff would just direct prospective employers to fill out the application online but the manager happened to be right there when I went it and asked me to come in for an interview the next week.

Interview Questions

• He asked me a little bit about myself then went right into having me fill out paperwork to start the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Jacksonville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Outside. Very brief. Did not seem interested at all. Was not surprised I didn't get a call back. I am sure it was just who I got stuck with. I heard great reviews on the other person in charge.

Anonymous Employee in Gatlinburg, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Gatlinburg, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

We sat in the dining area, reviewed myself and I was educated on the "system" of which Pizza Hut functions. We spoke of basics such as:transportation, financial information, fellow team members, and much more. Overall the interview lasted ~45 minutes. Give or take, of course.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have reliable transportation?"   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Banbury, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a half an hour sit down with one of the managers. It was all very laid back and friendly, mainly to make sure that I wasn't put off by the job description and that I was completely aware of what the kitchen role entailed. The discussion quickly moved on to level of commitment, i.e. availability. It wasn't too taxing at all.

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mira Loma, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I Applied online, then i went in store and talked to the assistant manager, left my name and phone number, then I got a call 11 days later and was asked to come in for an interview, then i got hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a day or 2 days before the call back. The manager was really nice over the phone. We set up an interview for 3 days later. I was hired on spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was only about 5 minutes in total most of which was the interviewer telling me about what it's like to work at Pizza Hut and when I'm available to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hollywood, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple he asked me about my plans for the future and why I would want to work for Pizza Hut? I got referred by an employe he told me I was the highest candidate to get the job but I did not get hired