Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Sun City, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sun City, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Very easy, laid back interview. We got along very well and was offered the job on the spot. I'm going in on Sunday to fill out the hiring paper work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Auckland (New Zealand)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, you have to throw in an online application as well as leaving them a phone voicemail message telling them why you should be considered. The interview was just a few questions about customer service, availability, experience etc. About a day after the interview they called to tell me that I was good to go. Started working that next day.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you exceeded expectations?

When did you deal with an irate customer?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuna, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kuna, ID) in December 2015.

Interview

I got a call a few weeks after turning in my application and arrived in the restaurant. A manager sat with me and asked me questions in the dining area. There were other applicants waiting just a few feet away as well. It ended abruptly and was only about 5 minutes long or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Ocala, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly laid back, only asked a few questions that are pretty standard. The managers were very nice and didn't make me feel as uncomfortable as I usually do in interviews. They immediately asked me to come in and observe on a Friday night to see if it was somewhere I would want to work after seeing the weekend rush.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Got an email inviting me to an interview a few weeks after applying. Interview was just asking if this was my first job/availability and how shifts would work. Pretty chilled out.

Interview Questions

• Is this your first job (that is literally all they asked)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cullman, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Cullman, AL) in June 2013.

Interview

First was introduction. Next, the manager asked questions about your application, he only wanted to confirm things. Then came a few questions about experience, availability, etc. The interview process was very laid back. He asked a funny question about my previous job. It broke the ice. Over all, very, very easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. It was just "This is what we can do."

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Saint Petersburg, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process for a Team Member is really simple. There is an online screening and skills test, then the information is sent to the hiring manager. I met the manager at the store location and the interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They ask situation type questions, like what would you do if a customer was unsatisfied with the service they received.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2013.

Interview

Took about 5 minutes. Asked about previous jobs, when I would be able to work, and went over job details. Was offered the job that day and started a few days after.

Interview Questions

• What days and shifts can you work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Ames, IA) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was a joke, by far the easiest job interview i have ever had. Don't take the time to prepare because it doesn't matter. Don't dress up because it doesn't matter. They hired anybody they interviewed unless they were straight up weird or smelled bad. The interview was in the pizza hut and you could smell the food so don't go hungry.

Anonymous Employee in Surprise, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Surprise, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Getting hired here is easy as pie. While my employer knew me prior to the interview, I still feel as though (through doing interviews myself for the company) that getting hired here is a cakewalk. Make sure you're dressed well and make lots of eye contact. Confidence is key. Make sure you have examples of previous experience ready to go and avoid "ums" and you should be fine. Word of advice? If you say you're a hard worker, be a hard worker. As long as you're willing to do what they are asking of you, you will have no problem maintaining a job and even advancing in the company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you have worked with a team to accomplish a difficult task   Answer Question
    • Can you give me an example of a time when you have had to be flexible or adaptable at work or school?   Answer Question
    • What's your favorite pizza hut product?   Answer Question