Pizza Hut UK Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut UK Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.3

Guest Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and then completed a set of questions where you were given a scenario, then 5 possible solutions. I had to put the solutions in order or what I would do- to - what I'm unlikely to do. Once I had completed my application and sent it off online I had a phone call back the next day from the hiring manager of that branch inviting me in for an interview 3 days later. I turned up to the interview and was seated alone whilst the manager was with another candidate. The staff were all really lovely and I was asked if I would like a drink. When the manager came over she apologised for the wait and then took me to a different table to begin the interview.
    The manager went through everything on my cv with me, including previous education, job history, hobbies and interests. She was very interested in what I do and what I have done to get an idea of the kind of person I was. She then had a look at my answers to the scenario question me and then asked me some other questions.
    After I answered the questions she then explained to me about the pay I would receive if I was successful, asked if I had any holidays booked within the next 6 months and also how many hours I would be put down for, given my other
    commitments.
    The manager thanked me for my time and then told me that I would hear back the next Tuesday. Which I did and was offered a position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What have you achieved that you are most proud of?   Answer Question
    • Can you give me an example of when you have worked in a team?   Answer Question
    • Can you give me a time when you have worked in a fast paced and challenging environment?   Answer Question
    • Can you give me a time where you have been bored with what you were doing and how you were able to overcome the boredom?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Gave me CV instore, called up a week later for in interview. Asked general questions of if i could travel and why i wanted to work for pizza hut etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for pizza hut?   1 Answer

Found another job that paid higher.

Front of House Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied via an application form and was phoned for an interview about 10 days later. I had two people interviewing me, a manager and another member of staff. The manager asked the questions and the other member of staff made notes. The interview was quite long with about 15-20 questions that all required quite detailed answers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?   Answer Question
    • To choose a pizza and then describe how I would sell it to a customer   Answer Question

Back of House Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy, I went to ask about some questions to the manager, he read my CV, ask me if I had experience working for Pizza Hut and in a similar role, and if I had experience working in an busy environment. 37 He told me about the role, explaining the main task and I get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience in Pizza Hut   1 Answer
    • Previous experiences in a similar role   1 Answer
    • Able to work in a busy environmet and be called to go to work in a day off if is necessary   1 Answer

Guest Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK in August 2015.

Interview

The whole experience was a complete joke. We had to get into groups and asks members of staff for answers to a sheet. I felt like it was a joke and I was not happy about the interview at all.

Interview Questions

• If you were on a remote island, what luxury item would you take?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Lincoln, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

They made you feel very welcome and at ease, there was me and 7 other candidates. We introduced ourselves and shown an introduction video. Then we were asked some questions like what makes great service. Then split into two teams to do some training activities and role plays and got to talk to members of staff.

Head Office Role - Finance Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK.

Interview

Great engagement, really bought into the business and culture. Approached directly by head office, well organised, received feedback from interviewer. Open space office, nice people, very friendly and seemed interested. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• Compare yourself to a pizza, what toppings would you choose and why?   Answer Question
    • Lots of behavioural-type questions, strong focus on development and career aspirations.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK.

Interview

I applied online and was called 3 days later being offered an interview. Interview was basically a chat to see what sort of person I was and a run through of my CV - not a problem. Sat with two of the managers, who explained what I'd be doing on shift and basically just a run through of the store and what it's like to work at Pizza Hut.

Interview Questions

• How would you tackle an eight hour shift on your feet?   Answer Question

Pizza Chef Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK.

Interview

Interview in workplace, asked questions such as how would you cope if confronted by a customer, one interview only. then training online is provided
    good company to work for , good management

Interview Questions

• are you flexible, can you work in a team, give me a example?   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norbury, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Norbury, London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by email to come at a specific time to the branch, with customary required documents. I arrived and was greeted by the manager of the store. I had to wait for about twenty minutes before I was taken into the office in the back. Where I was asked several questions relating to my past experience on a one on one basis.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience working in the customer service sector?
      What were my main responsibilities working at KFC?
      Are you willing to work on your feet all day and in a busy environment?
      1 Answer