Pizza Hut Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

1.5

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got an email about a day and time for a interview. I showed up casually dressed but still dressed up and smiled my whole interview and made eye contact with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to achieve by having this job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Farmington, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview about a week later. There was another girl there for an interview at the same time, but the manager interviewed us one a time. The interview was easy and laid back. It was pretty quick as well. It only lasted about 10 minutes. He told me he had a few more interviews and he would get back with me in a week. He called me several days later and offered me the position but I declined because I chose to go with a different option.

Interview Questions

I declined because I had chosen to go with a different career route.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager was very friendly and considerate of my feelings and did not ask any crazy questions. He was very nice to me and called me back very soon.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• All you have to do is be nice honest and loyal. You will go through a series of videos showing you how to do your job and it isn't that bad   Answer Question

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2013.

Interview

Very easy process that was straight forward. The manager was very nice and easy to talk to. He was very honest about the position and the type of work and people that you could expect to deal with on a weekly basis.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleburne, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Cleburne, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I applie online and then got called for an interview the next day she asked the basic questions why do you want to work here what hours can you work how long would you like to stay here and then she went over the phone details and exactly what you are supposed to say when you answer and of course your uniform and that everyone needs to get along and that it's a drama free workplace

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate hours

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Pensacola, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

I put in my application and waited for the call. When I received the call, I went in and spoke with the manager. The office was clean and the manager was prompt and courteous. I didn't feel like they valued their time more than mine. I felt like my time was valueable and was treated professionally. No one asked any questions they shouldn't have.

Interview Questions

• How much experience did I have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Herkimer, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Herkimer, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

I handed in my application, got a call for an interview two days later. When I arrived, I was actually hired exactly on the spot. He just went over basic stuff. Took a little personality quiz and that was about it.

Anonymous Employee in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Cockeysville, MD) in July 2011.

Interview

the interview was easy just a sit down with the GM and answer basic interview questions. I also had prier waitressing experience so that was helpful. the GM was very nice

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Billings, MT) in May 2011.

Interview

I was asked the hours that I wanted to work. The manager gave me a little bit of information about the job I would hold and we did paperwork. The paper work consisted of my identification information and my social security information. The process was quick and easy, and done in person at the location of work.