Pizza Hut Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Interview Questions in Washington, DC

1.2

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bowie, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a fine and extensive interview process as you'd expect. The training was long and the management abuse their power. They watch over your back and nag you constantly about your work. It's very stressful and fast paced

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Airy, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mount Airy, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Filling out application giving my car insurance information then watching video about Pizza hut then taking a test which was a full day process. Then the next day they showed me how to prep the pizza dough on the screens an pans as well showing me the process of cleaning the dishware an putting them away. Then working the night shift after closing the store for the night teaching me the process of cleaning the store an getting it ready for the next business day.

Interview Questions

• If I had a clean driving record and reliable transportation.   1 Answer

Pizza Hut Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Airy, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mount Airy, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Managers made sure that quality employees were being hired during the selection process to weed out the mostly undesirables. Also asked what kind of worker I am and what times I prefer. Professional setting for a smaller Pizza Hut. Glad I got stuck working here. Sure we not might the fastest or most efficient place out there but workplace hapiness and being able to get along with others makes this place a real plus.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a work load that was unforseen on a usually quiet night will 1-2 callouts?   Answer Question

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Leesburg, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Apply online. You will be called for interview if you have a car and clean record. Store manager will talk to you about your job specifics and a little bit about the company. You might get a free pizza upon accepting the job. Manager will check your car if you are applying for driver position as well. There won't be any serious and confusing questions.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward questions. When are you available. What's your schedule look like.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Front Royal, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Front Royal, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Submitted application and resume through SnagAJob website and Pizza Hut's website. I received a call after a day or two, was hired on the spot after my driving record passed their screening process.

Negotiation

....nothing