Planet Beach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Planet Beach

2.1

SPA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planet Beach (Plantation, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was actually fairly easy. The staff is very welcoming and attentive. I first met with the Spa Director for the first interview, then met with the franchise owner for the second. Expectations for the position were stated clearly as well as hours in the store. They are very precise as to what they want in the company, so come prepared.

SPA Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Planet Beach (Pasadena, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Owner knew very little about the company because she was a new franchise owner and basically asked yes or no questions. Met with her twice and then had a phone interview with someone from corporate that asked basic sales questions.

Interview Questions

The owner interviewed me for the Spa Director position, but then offered me the Spa Consultant position for significantly less compensation. She, then a year later called to offer me the Director position after firing 2 other directors.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Beach (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I interviewed with both the spa director and owner and was offered the job during the interview. Most asked about my marketing background and sales. Fairly easy but the two interviews were scheduled two weeks apart.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Beach (New Orleans, LA) in January 2014.

Interview

Email communications followed by 2 group interviews with progressively higher ranking staff members present

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I countered the salary and we came to terms on a 90 day adjustment

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Beach (West Chester, PA).

Interview

The interview process went pretty smoothly, I applied online for the job and within a week, I was scheduled for an interview. Interview was on schedule and the owner was very nice and made me feel very comfortable and not nervous.

Interview Questions

• Dont really remember a lot of specific questions,but I think the company gives them a list of questions to potentially ask.   1 Answer

Front End Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Beach (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview went fine. I walked in and was greeted by the then manager and she was very nice. She took me to the back in a seperate room and the interview was fairly laid back. She asked me several questions about my work history, described the position to me and walked me through/gave me a tour of the shop. Pretty easy

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Beach.

Interview

My first interview was with a group. Each person was interviewing for a different position. I think it was a general screening interview to see which person was best for which position. My second interview was for the specific position I was interested in. I met with the Director of Marketing and the CEO. I was asked questions about my past experience and what I could bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• They asked pretty standard questions. I had prepared for anything, so I didn't find any of the questions difficult of unexpected.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Creek, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Beach (Oak Creek, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

I believe this was the best interview I have had in a while. The management was extremely friendly, and understanding of past situations. They recognized the importance of family obligations outside of work, and mentioned this right away during the interview. I felt comfortable right away and also felt comfortable to be myself during the interview- this helped to gain trust and respect with the management almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were filled with all the basics... "Explain your worst customer experience and what you did to regain the customers satisfaction" and other random questions like that.   Answer Question

I declined because the job wasn't really a Sales job... it was a front desk -check-in clerk) for a massage salon. But they were looking for someone with sales experience as well, to help push membership sales. The pay scale they offered was extremely low, and I didn't think I would be able to survive on that alone.

Tanning Consultant Interview

Interview

They had me fill out a paper with my info on it, references, previous jobs, etc. & then an employee interviewed me, she was super nice & welcoming! She asked me a long list of interview questions & wrote down my responses. She had me role play a bit but it wasn’t too bad. The interview experience was pretty good not too nerve wrecking! Some tips: don’t overdo your makeup, keep it natural looking but pretty. & Dress professionally. I am really excited about this job it’s my dream job it seems perfect for me!