Planet Fitness Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planet Fitness Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Planet Fitness

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Madison, WI) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a very quick interview. I spoke with the gym manager initially and then the district manager a few moments after. They made it fairly clear that I had the job and hired me less than a week after.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and what are some weaknesses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Planet Fitness

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Applied, got a call a few days later to come in for an interview, and got a call back a few weeks later to meet with manager. The woman who interviewed me made it insanely uncomfortable. I came 10 minutes early and one of the two woman at the desk had me wait for the interviewer. They sat on Facebook laughing until 5 minutes after my interview time and I found out that one of them was the interviewer. Cut me off while I was answering questions and didn't seem interesting at all to be there.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

the interview process took more than 1 month, I applied online, and then the manager mailed me for a interview. the process was very simple and I knew I was hired the same day. During the interview, the manager told me about all the cleaning. Once I get the job i noticed it was a lot of cleaning, even though the tasks were easy, the pay is way too low.

Interview Questions

• The question was very simple, one of them was what do you know about planet fitness and what could you offer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy. Interviewed with an amazing woman who pushed me through to regional and then my GM left a week later. It seemed like a great opportunity. They said that their were opportunities to move up and move up fast.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chooze planet fitness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Roanoke, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

Filled out an application, sat down with the manager with questions requiring my experience were asked.
    How would I handle a situation of equipment being used inappropriately?
    Experience in counting a drawer?
    Sales for promotional gear ?
    Speaking to groups of people on a tour?

Interview Questions

• What type of customer service skills do I have?
      How would I handle a situation of equipment being used inappropriately?
      Experience in counting a drawer?
      Sales for promotional gear ?
      Speaking to groups of people on a tour?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I interviewed with The store manager and the questions were standard interview questions. The manager did stress that the job requires constant cleaning and this is true!

Anonymous Employee in Madera, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Madera, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Great be yourself smile answer all the questions don’t be shy be confident answer all the questions ask questions share your customer service experience be flexible with time let them know you can be available to cover shifts and that you can learn things you may not know

Interview Questions

• How would you do this if a customer did that   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westmont, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Westmont, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Very comfortable and straight forward. It was your standard interview meant to gauge your basic conduct and behavior. We conducted the interview in the lobby area of the club. Developed good rapport with the manager.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you describe your energy level when talking to customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I put in an application online and got a call fairly quickly for an interview. I interviewed with the General Manager, and then the Regional Manager a few days later. Both interviews went very well and I was called back within a week and offered the job. The GM was young but very competent and punctual. She asked fairly standard interview questions. When I met with the RM she tried to intimidate me at first, but the interview itself was also very standard. She seemed well qualified for the RM position and was very friendly with me by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Planet Fitness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The GM explained the pay in the first interview and I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Columbus, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

It was easy. Didn't take much. I basically signed up online and like a week later got a call from the manager telling me to come in for an interview and after the interview I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a outgoing person?   1 Answer