Planet Fitness Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planet Fitness Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Planet Fitness

1.8

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

Easy questions, very informal. Met with the gym manager. Showed up far overdressed for the position with dress pants, button up shirt and flats. Interview lasted maybe 10 minutes and was offered the job on the spot. Got a tour of the gym and got to meet the employees the first day.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why Planet Fitness?
    2) What do you enjoy doing?
    3) Why do you feel you are qualified for this position?
    4) How would you describe your personality?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Planet Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Hendersonville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

First step was a phone interview which lasted less than 10 minutes, then had a sit down interview at the presale office a few days later which lasted less than 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What all do you know about Planet Fitness?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness in February 2014.

Interview

the interview was very easy and the interviewer was nice and east to talk to. they didnt ask to many questions. mainly asked the basic interview questions. I had only 1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Omaha, NE) in January 2018.

Interview

pleasant nice atmosphere it was short and to the point. i felt warm and fuzzy inside. i wish i could do it again it made me feel like my life is really going places. i could finally take control you know standing behind a desk spacing out and saying hello to people as they walk through the door

Interview Questions

• what would you look for when hiring someone for the front desk as far as traits   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went in for two separate interviews to meet with both the assistant and general manager and had a great experience with both. Everyone there is extremely supportive and enthusiastic which makes being the new person easier.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

KC was very polite and out going. She answered all questions I had and I was very comfortable. The gym was clean and attractive to the eye... It seemed that all employees we're happy and polite to everyone they talked to... Just the environment I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• If I was familiar with working out and gyms   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derry, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Derry, NH) in May 2018.

Interview

Took multiple phone calls to actually get an interview after filling out an online application. They made me wait 15 minutes for the manager to return. Seemed very thrown together and didn’t ask about a lot of career skills, more questions about my personal life.

They didn’t call me back at all. I had to call back a week later for them to say they hired someone else. They never responded to my emails or even called my references. They have a seemingly “slow” man working the front counter, but I have worked as a paralegal for years and they passed me up.

Interview Questions

• “Name a time where you faced adversity in your life and how did you overcome it?”   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Braintree, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Casual, not many questions just getting to know you and what you like to do for fun and why you want to work there and fitness related questions that’s it

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

I was asked about my experience, personality, and what made me a good fit. The interviewer was cordial, and thoroughly explained the position and what it would entail.