Planet Fitness Front Desk Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Planet Fitness

1.5

Front Desk Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benton Harbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Benton Harbor, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Had an interview with the GM, was told all the perks and parts of the job and of course asked all the customer service questions most jobs ask, then got interviewed by the regional manager who did the same thing to see if he liked the answers I gave. It is a 2 - 3 step process interview depending on who does your first interview. There is a chance you will get through all in one day or they may have to have you come back the next day. The whole process is very quick though. Interview to hire in less than a week in most cases.

Interview Questions

• How you deal with certain situations and apply customer service since it is both those things.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Planet Fitness

Front Desk Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (State College, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Simple and fast, the Manager didn't ask too many questions but was more concerned about how I would enjoy working here and the benefits of doing so. It was really easy and he was a very relaxed guy great work environment from what I can tell.

Interview Questions