Planet Fitness Front Desk Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planet Fitness Front Desk Receptionist Interview Questions

Interviews at Planet Fitness

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Greenville, SC) in August 2012.

Interview

Very laid back interview, basic questions asked like availibility, future plans, any experience related to the field, expected pay. Only lasted a day and was told right then if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Planet Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Broken Arrow, OK) in November 2015.

Interview

literally not even an interview. as long as you are a decent person and can work, you have the job if you have the interview. it id the easiest job in the world, and slightly boring

Interview Questions

• can you clean and be here on time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hampton Bays, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Hampton Bays, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied for a position online as per a former employees recommendation. Interviewer asked me about my previous work experience and why I was interested in working at Planet Fitness. After a brief interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What did you/do you enjoy most about your most current job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

During the interview the manager asked me a dew questions regarding my previous jobs and experience. He also asked me what I thought I would be doing at work. The interview only took a few minutes and the manager was really nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why i wanted to work there and what I thought were going to be some of my responsibilities working there.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Lancaster, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online & turned in a resume twice due to the first one being lost. About a week or so I finally received a call for an interview. Was interviewed by three different employees one at a time. First two were okay but the shift manager was awesome & detailed. I was told I would hear back in one or two weeks due to a new location opening soon. I was told I would be contact regarding if I received the position or not. It's been two weeks & I called for an update & left a message but the shift manager wasn't in. I'm just going to assume I did not get the position since I have not heard back in a while.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a costumer who called in while a few came in to check in & another costumer needs more information to sign up if you are the only person in the front?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Hamilton, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First got an email to take a math/verbal assessment test and personality assessment test. After taking the test, got an email to set an interview in person about a week later. Did the interview the same week. The manager was super nice and explained the position well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I had to face a negative customer and how was it resolved.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Greenville, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application online through indeed jobs with my attached resume. I waited about a week for the application to process through the system before calling the company informing them of my interest to work for the company. They told me that they will be reviewing all applications that week, and will be in contact if my resume matches to what they are looking for. Lucky for me I used the same system that they use in their gym that I used in the other gym that I worked for. They invited my for an interview with the assistant manager. A few days later I got an interview with General Manager. The final interview was with the regional manager to determine if I was a good fit. I got offered the gym and to start that next week. They do a background check, copy your ID and social security card, and get you set up for a training course online for the job.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

the managers were away from town and I was interviewed by a manager from another location filling in. he asked several questions and decided I would be an amazing candidate and said one of the regular managers will call me when they return, turns out, they don't hire under 18 at this location (I was 17 at the time) and they failed to notify me until I called them

Interview Questions

• described various scenarios like breaking dress code or annoying customer and asked how you would deal with them   Answer Question

Receptionist/Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

The interview process was very short and accurate. Direct questions that required a direct answer. Also there were a lot of personalty question to see how i would react to potential guest attending the gym.

Interview Questions

• personality & skill set question   2 Answers

Front Desk/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hialeah Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Hialeah Gardens, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

My interview was at today at 2:30 P.M. I had gotten called at about 9:30 A.M. The caller asked if I could come in today for an interview. I quickly said yes and she said the time. 2:15 P.M. came and I left since the gym was about 5-7 minutes from my house. When I got there, the gym was still under construction. In fact, there was nothing but a sign that led one to think it was going to be a gym. A man directed me further on to another suite in the shopping center where the interviews where taking place. Apparently it was where people could come in and get and early special before the gym opened. As soon as I opened the door I was greeted by two people, one who was attending a client. They directed me to sit at a table and soon after I was greeted by my interviewer. She sat and I handed her my resume. I had applied there in September through a job posting online. Later on in October I then applied again for a more general position. I was called because of the latter. She began with asking if I was going to school. I said yes, but I had taken off a semester and would start again in January. So that was good because right now that means my hours are flexible. She asked my age, and I said 19, which of course was good because I needed to be at least 18. Then came the questions that made be nervous. "Why Planet Fitness?" Hopefully my answer was okay. But my pessimist side is won't let up on it. It continued for about 3 more minutes and just as soon as it started, it ended.

Which I found rather amusing. Because I had left 15 minutes before the interview, and it being only 5-7 minutes away from my home, I had gotten there over 5 minutes earlier. Meaning having an interview earlier than scheduled, which led to it ending exactly at 2:30 P.M.

Funny. Hope I get the job!