Planet Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2018

1.7

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

KC was very polite and out going. She answered all questions I had and I was very comfortable. The gym was clean and attractive to the eye... It seemed that all employees we're happy and polite to everyone they talked to... Just the environment I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• If I was familiar with working out and gyms   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Memphis, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied in October, got a call early December. went to an interview on a Monday, got a call the following Monday with the job offer... The interview was a pretty typical interview.. "Tell us about yourself". "what qualities can you bring to the company?", "What motivated you?" etc. They were really nice and seemed to really want to know YOU.

Interview Questions

• At your previous job, what was one thing you liked and one thing you disliked?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Cinnaminson, NJ).

Interview

The interview was longer than it needed to be for such a basic interview. The manager forget he had an interview and then pushed it off to his assistant instead. It took a few hours after applying to get an email asking for me to come in for an interview, and then took a week to get a response for a good interview time.

Overnight Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Mentor, OH).

Interview

Come in for the interview, first the General Manager will interview you then the Assistant GM will interview. They will go through your resume and have you talk about certain jobs. It's pretty casual. Nothing to get too stressed over.

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

Pretty much your standard interview. The usual "role playing" how you would handle situations. Sat down with supervisor and training supervisor. That was a little different. Very little questioning on health and fitness which was a bit surprising.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Waterford, CT) in November 2017.

Interview

The guy was really nice, knowledgeable, and professional. I believe his name was Sean from the Waterford gym. The gym was clean and there wasn’t too many pellet around. The whole process was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Applied, got a call a few days later to come in for an interview, and got a call back a few weeks later to meet with manager. The woman who interviewed me made it insanely uncomfortable. I came 10 minutes early and one of the two woman at the desk had me wait for the interviewer. They sat on Facebook laughing until 5 minutes after my interview time and I found out that one of them was the interviewer. Cut me off while I was answering questions and didn't seem interesting at all to be there.

Custodian Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness in October 2017.

Interview

I applied and got called the next day. The interview consisted of 5 questions. The general manager interviewed me, in the front of the store. It was kind of hard to hear her. Then she gave me a paper application for fill out, and said thanks for coming. I received a call two days later stating that the regional manager wanted to interview me, but I could not make it, and I haven't heard from them since.

Anonymous Employee in West Mifflin, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (West Mifflin, PA).

Interview

Interview process was fairly simple, basic questions about myself and what I would do in certain situations. They also asked about previous knowledge of the organization, and if I would be comfortable standing for multiple hours.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Took about a day. They must of needed someone to fill in soon. Went in for a in person interview. About a 20 minute interview. Interviewer was nice. Asked me about how I'd fit into the job and how I'd be able to handle the customers.