Planet Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

1.7

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gastonia, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Gastonia, NC).

Interview

They had me come in for two interviews where I met with local and corporate managers. Both interviews were panel interviews, where three managers would interview me. The location was in my loal Planet Fitness Gym.

Interview Questions

• They had me read a statement aloud. Something about their non-discrimination policy maybe, I don't remember. I still have no idea why they had me do this, but they had me read it aloud to them at both interviews. Maybe it was to make sure I was articulate.   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (East Hanover, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

I looked up for a job on indeed.com and found a planet fitness job application didn't take me longer than 15 mins to fill out. I got a phone call about a week later. The interview lasted about half an hour. There was another guy being interviewed at the same time. They asked us multiple questions regarding our past experiences and what would we do in certain situations. They said they would call in a week or two but they actually called me the next day saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a member intimidating another member?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw a member wearing jeans or a string tank top?   1 Answer
    • What does the colour yellow symbolize?   1 Answer
    • Tell a time you had to work as a team ...   1 Answer
    • Tell us a bad experience you had with a customer ...   1 Answer
    • What made you decide to apply for planet fitness?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a member tells you that another member is being annoying on their phone?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

Easy questions, very informal. Met with the gym manager. Showed up far overdressed for the position with dress pants, button up shirt and flats. Interview lasted maybe 10 minutes and was offered the job on the spot. Got a tour of the gym and got to meet the employees the first day.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why Planet Fitness?
      2) What do you enjoy doing?
      3) Why do you feel you are qualified for this position?
      4) How would you describe your personality?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I interviewed with The store manager and the questions were standard interview questions. The manager did stress that the job requires constant cleaning and this is true!

Overnight Closer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Hickory Hills, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online to the Hickory Hills, IL location maybe two months before I received a call for an interview. I go to the interview and the manager was a very young girl. She was unprofessional and just asked basic questions that came to the top of her head as in my current job and responsibilities why I'm Looking to work for them and that was basically it. The interview literally lasted about 5 minutes. No details of the job or pay or anything. Then told me I'd hear from someone within a week. She called me again about 45 minutes to an hour after my interview to schedule me for a second interview the very next day. I go to the second interview and interview with another very young lady. She was the same way. Very quick and unprofessional interview. However she did mention job details. Not the pay however. Asked the same exact questions from the first interview. Interview was again only 5 minutes. And told me she'd get back to me within a week. A month goes by and I get a voicemail offering the position. I didn't accept it because I got another offer with a much better company. The girls at this location was very rude and seemed to judge you on looks. Very unprofessional.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Waldorf, MD).

Interview

Applied online. Received a call a few days later. The manager that called asked me basic questions, like why PF, why did you apply for this position, and what hours were you looking to work? After that they scheduled you for an interview. You have 2 interviews. The first interview was done by the person that called me, the interview was basic. Once again, why PF, why work at a gym, past jobs, future goals, etc. Next interview was a few days later with another manager. This interview was less question, just a follow up. Similar questions though, but some were like what motivates you, how do you deal with customers, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

I applied on a whim about a week before. I was called in by a new club manager and was asked some general questions. I got an offer that day,

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Planet Fitness?   1 Answer

Overnight Cleaner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness in March 2017.

Interview

Originally had an interview at a different location but was not hired. I applied to another location after realizing I was not hired at the other one and two weeks later I got a call to come in for a second interview, since I had already interviewed with the company before. Came in on Friday, brief interview with manager, she told me she would give me a call on Monday. Got a call on Monday and came in to fill out new-hire paperwork. Started training the next day.

Good job for people who need work right away, process was very fast.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (East Spartanburg, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview after applying on indeed. When I asked for the manager at the front desk they manager and her assistant immediately started laughing. I wasn't sure if that was because of my weight or because I wore professional interview attire instead of workout clothes. The questioning was civil but the assistant continued to giggle at some of my answers. Overall the staff does not commit to their brand.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Bloomington, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview around a week later. I went in for my interview and am currently waiting for a call back on whether or not I got the job