Planet Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2018

1.8

Overnight Closer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pflugerville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Pflugerville, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was extremely extensive or seemed to be for the position. There were 3 interviews one with the assistant, general, and regional manager. All of the interviews took place at the facility in the trainer consultation area. They were one on one, the manager giving the interview read off questions that were printed on a piece of paper and filled in the answers as you went. Each interview was almost identical.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went in for two separate interviews to meet with both the assistant and general manager and had a great experience with both. Everyone there is extremely supportive and enthusiastic which makes being the new person easier.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

I interviewed with the franchise owners and the operations manager. The interview was fairly informal. My previous work experience was discussed. After meeting in person, I had an offer via phone within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any direct management experience?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

KC was very polite and out going. She answered all questions I had and I was very comfortable. The gym was clean and attractive to the eye... It seemed that all employees we're happy and polite to everyone they talked to... Just the environment I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• If I was familiar with working out and gyms   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelby, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Shelby, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and a week later they called me and set up an interview. Two people sat down and asked me some questions. They were both very nice. They asked me a TON of questions. I can’t even remember them all.

Front Desk Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Visalia, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

First interview was a short phone interview, second was in person at the location looking for hire...Very short interview, with manager and general area manager, told they would take a week to make a decision.

Overnight Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Dover, DE) in January 2018.

Interview

Very basic. Started with "Tell me about yourself", and then read off some questions provided by corporate about describing situations in your past. Very laid back process and felt relaxed the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to juggle multiple tasks at once.   Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Cinnaminson, NJ).

Interview

The interview was longer than it needed to be for such a basic interview. The manager forget he had an interview and then pushed it off to his assistant instead. It took a few hours after applying to get an email asking for me to come in for an interview, and then took a week to get a response for a good interview time.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Memphis, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied in October, got a call early December. went to an interview on a Monday, got a call the following Monday with the job offer... The interview was a pretty typical interview.. "Tell us about yourself". "what qualities can you bring to the company?", "What motivated you?" etc. They were really nice and seemed to really want to know YOU.

Interview Questions

• At your previous job, what was one thing you liked and one thing you disliked?   Answer Question

Overnight Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Mentor, OH).

Interview

Come in for the interview, first the General Manager will interview you then the Assistant GM will interview. They will go through your resume and have you talk about certain jobs. It's pretty casual. Nothing to get too stressed over.