Planet Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2018

1.8

Overnight Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (North Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Went to location and met with the manager and assistant manager. We sat down together and they asked me a few questions then called me back a few days later to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of gym equipment?   1 Answer

Overnight Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton Heights, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Clifton Heights, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty typical interview they were rather laid back the Gm and assistant manager both sat down but only the assistant asked me question. I thought it was odd at first but it makes sense in a weird way.

Interview Questions

• What's three of your weakness's?   1 Answer

Overnight Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Mentor, OH).

Interview

Come in for the interview, first the General Manager will interview you then the Assistant GM will interview. They will go through your resume and have you talk about certain jobs. It's pretty casual. Nothing to get too stressed over.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plaistow, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Plaistow, NH) in January 2011.

Interview

I filled out a standard application that asked for basic background and experience information. I then had an interview with the manager. I had been a member prior to applying so I was familiar with the environment. It was pretty consistent with other part-time interview processes I'd done in the past (high school and college).

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy. You just have to be 18 years of age to work there. Wear khaki pants and a button-up and smile. This is somewhat a laid back job so it's no need to be nervous. If God has this for you then great! If not God will have something better.

Interview Questions

• Where do u see yourself in 5 year?
      Name some of your strength and weaknesses ?   1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

I had 2 interviews. 1 with one manager, and a second one with another. I was hired on the 2nd days and started the day after. The interview questions are really basic and simple.

Interview Questions

• Walk into the bathroom and tell 10 things that could be worked on   Answer Question

Negotiation

Getting the job is simple. I had 2 interviews and got hired during my second and started the next day

Interview

It was very straight forward for a part-time position. The wasn't anything difficult about the hiring process. It's a pleasant environment to work in, however, it does not offer full time positions at the time and the salary could be better.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall a difficult question. The queries were standard as far as qualifying for the vacancy.   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Portsmouth, NH) in July 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then meet face to face with the whole team including HR, CTO, engineer. The people were very friendly and positive and it had an upbeat vibe about it.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult situation I had had to deal with in my IT career   Answer Question

Membership Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (South Plainfield, NJ).

Interview

After applying online directly from the he website I was called to come in for an interview a few days later. She may have sensed my dislike for the extremely low pay rate....

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process for me was pretty straight forward. They asked if I was certified and to see if I was willing to not personally train but to instruct people on how to use the equipment.

Negotiation