Planet Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Planet Fitness

1.8

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Hartford, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

interviewed with assistant and club manager, twice. took about 30 minutes. They were very friendly and asked the basic questions, along with telling me a lot about their company and their goals. They had me talk about my personal goals and what kind of hours I was available for. High stress on cleaning and customer service were talked about too. They also had me read a script they use to see how I could do it.

Interview Questions

• If I had reliable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

It was quick and it was when the gym was first opening so they were desperate for employees. They asked a few basic questions, nothing in depth, and then they called me 3 days later and I was hired. The gym was still under construction so they couldn't give a tour or anything but that was ok,

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

I applied online after seeing a posting on Indeed. The same day I got an email from the manager asking me to take a personality assessment. 2 days after completing the assessment i received a call to set up an interview. The interview was pretty easy and laid back. I had to interview with 2 managers at the same time. Most of the interview was spent telling me about the company and the duties of my position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience.

What is your availability?

Is there anything on your background that we should be concerned about?   Answer Question
    • Why would you like to work for Planet Fitness?

Rate your energy level on a scale 1 to 10.   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you over someone else?

Are you comfortable with cleaning?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you went above and beyond the call of duty for a customer.

Do you have a Planet Fitness membership?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer.

Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

There was a New gym opening .i saw online they were hiring . I called and the regional said I had a nice phone voice and to come by . During presales the club manager interviewed me outside the gym . Super easy interview . Dress professionally , no jeans!

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with excessive cleaning ? Toilets ? What does customer service mean to you . Who inspires you ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

They had me interview with both of the assistant managers where they asked me some normal interview questions. Then there was a follow-up interview with the general manager where she asked me a few questions but mainly just described the position to me.

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Commerce, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with Manager, then regional manager. Only two interviews. It took about two weeks. It was informal with the manager, more formal with the regional. Arrived fifteen minutes early for both interviews. It was pretty busy so my interview ran over somewhat. The manager was very polite and listened intently to all my answers. The regional was a little rigid, but it was still a good interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Planet Fitness   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Bloomington, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy. She didn't ask a lot of questions and read most of them off a piece a paper. Only thing that i didn't like is she didn't have an office so we were right in the middle of the lobby.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness in March 2015.

Interview

A manager called me to schedule an interview. We set one up, I went in and talked to her for maybe ten minutes. She scheduled a second interview with a regional manager and then I met him for an interview. This too, was a very short interview. Both managers were very friendly and the questions were straightforward. They clearly wanted to know if I'd be willing to do the work and how interested I was in the company.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness in April 2015.

Interview

Super easy and laid back! I have anxiety going into interviews but then the assistant manager and manager just started talking to me.They're just looking for someone outgoing and friendly!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what do you know about planet fitness   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Ithaca, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Very laid back, I wasn't even wearing too professional of clothing. I wouldn't suggest it either, since the interview is likely to take place on the round waiting tables or somewhere very public inside the gym.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience deep cleaning?   1 Answer