Planet Fitness Member Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planet Fitness Member Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Planet Fitness

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Memphis, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied in October, got a call early December. went to an interview on a Monday, got a call the following Monday with the job offer... The interview was a pretty typical interview.. "Tell us about yourself". "what qualities can you bring to the company?", "What motivated you?" etc. They were really nice and seemed to really want to know YOU.

Interview Questions

• At your previous job, what was one thing you liked and one thing you disliked?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Planet Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Lebanon, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick, took like 10 minutes. They just want someone who will clean. You do that a lot more then you do working with members unfortunately. Overall a pretty easy interview, and nothing to stress about.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good. Questions do require thought. They were your basic personality/leadership questions but it's best to still be prepared to answer them appropriately. The manager who interviewed me was really nice and seems to be a great leader at this location. She seems well organized and well trained and it was clear she was looking for someone who has certain leadership qualities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to take a leadership role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Wednesday night, received a call Thursday afternoon to come in for an interview the next day. I went, the general manager was very nice, very welcoming. She looked very young like my age (I'm 21). She had pages of questions prepared for the interview. Overall I think it really went well. She said she was going to call me in a week. Or email me by then. (Btw, it has only been 5 days)
    Anyways. I was looking at indeed today to find more jobs I could apply, I found it they have re-posted the job again. So I take that I didn't get the job then. It's a small place. I don't think they would need that much people. I have 2 years of customer service experience. I highly think my experiences from my past job is perfect and matches the qualifications they need. I wish they at least had the decency to call and told me they went with somebody else. But I'm still waiting for a call regardless.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Phila, PA).

Interview

I currently have a 12 hours a week job and was just looking to add some more hours to my work week. I received a phone interview, soon after applying. The person interviewing sounded very unorganized and rushed and contiously said "Um....um".

I was asked only about my current job which had nothing to do with my qualifications. I listed a previous job I had at a Fitness Center for almost ten years, he never asked about that job which I am perfectly qualified for. That was a little disappointing.

Also, the job hours offered were for Part time positions which are only Saturday and Sundays. That's it. He said Full time is during the week. Doesn't sound right to me. Disappointed in my interview. Would have enjoyed working there if the hours were truly part time during the week.

Interview Questions

• Was only asked about current job, which had nothing to do with previous Fitness Center job mention on application.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Plainfield, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

Two interviews. The first interview was with the manager of the location I was apply at. The second one was with an HR representative. Each interview was from five to ten minutes long.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean to provide good customer service?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and the experiences you have had that make you a good fit for this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

explain a little about yourself, what makes you a good fit for PF, why apply to PF, where do you see yourself in the near future. completely tried to avoid rate of pay.

Anonymous Employee in South Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (South Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Got called in after submitting an online application. The interview lasted not even 2 minutes! HUGE waste of my time! And the assistant manger, who looked about 16 years old, asked me all of 2 questions. So also said, "It's a gym job, so it's super easy, it's all done on the computer." Yeah...just not impressed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Clarksville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application online along with a cover letter and a resume. I received a call the next day to set up an interview, and was hired on the spot. The interview was fairly straightforward, and the manager was very nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homewood, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Homewood, AL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I submitted my application and received a called 3 days later for an interview. The month is almost over and I am still waiting on a offer or a rejection. I did receive a call for an initial interview again. I told the person that I have been interviewed earlier this month, so I am waiting to see if they will call back or not.