Planet Fitness Member Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planet Fitness Member Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Planet Fitness

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a one on one interview with the manager. She asked me a few questions about my work history. Asked me to come behind a desk check people and see how I interacted with the members.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Planet Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Plover, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Plover, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

you first apply online then get a call from the manager of that club and have a sit down interview in the club and if you pass that then you will either get a phone call interview from the regional manger or a sit down.

Anonymous Employee in McHenry, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (McHenry, IL) in December 2018.

Interview

The Manager at the McHenry location will read through your application and then call you to schedule an interview if she likes you. She then will ask when you can come in and will give you some time pst your interview for you to show up. She’s very flexible with the process and won’t ding you for being busy that day. She then asks questions for around an hour and then tells you that you’ll hear from her in a week if she wants to offer a position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for a job at Planet Fitness?   1 Answer