Planet Fitness Overnight Closer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Planet Fitness

2.0

Overnight Closer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Hickory Hills, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online to the Hickory Hills, IL location maybe two months before I received a call for an interview. I go to the interview and the manager was a very young girl. She was unprofessional and just asked basic questions that came to the top of her head as in my current job and responsibilities why I'm Looking to work for them and that was basically it. The interview literally lasted about 5 minutes. No details of the job or pay or anything. Then told me I'd hear from someone within a week. She called me again about 45 minutes to an hour after my interview to schedule me for a second interview the very next day. I go to the second interview and interview with another very young lady. She was the same way. Very quick and unprofessional interview. However she did mention job details. Not the pay however. Asked the same exact questions from the first interview. Interview was again only 5 minutes. And told me she'd get back to me within a week. A month goes by and I get a voicemail offering the position. I didn't accept it because I got another offer with a much better company. The girls at this location was very rude and seemed to judge you on looks. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Planet Fitness

Overnight Closer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pflugerville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Pflugerville, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was extremely extensive or seemed to be for the position. There were 3 interviews one with the assistant, general, and regional manager. All of the interviews took place at the facility in the trainer consultation area. They were one on one, the manager giving the interview read off questions that were printed on a piece of paper and filled in the answers as you went. Each interview was almost identical.

Interview Questions