Planet Fitness Overnight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planet Fitness Overnight Interview Questions

Interviews at Planet Fitness

2.0

Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (North Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Went to location and met with the manager and assistant manager. We sat down together and they asked me a few questions then called me back a few days later to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of gym equipment?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Planet Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Clifton Heights, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Clifton Heights, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty typical interview they were rather laid back the Gm and assistant manager both sat down but only the assistant asked me question. I thought it was odd at first but it makes sense in a weird way.

Interview Questions

• What's three of your weakness's?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Houston, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

I walked in 2 days after applying online introduced myself and followed up my application with the GM. She seemed happy and spoke with me privately for a few minutes then brought the Assistant Manager in so he could speak with me as well. At the end of the interview They both seemed pleased and offered the job. I accepted and was told to comeback the next day to fill out paperwork. After filling out paperwork the next day they scheduled me for orientation and training.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous work experience and can you describe your responsibilities   Answer Question