Planet Fitness Personal Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planet Fitness Personal Trainer Interview Questions

Interviews at Planet Fitness

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness in November 2013.

Interview

Standard Interview. Go in talk and hope for a call back from them. Once you get a call back, you may have to travel to another gym for specific training rules and regulations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Planet Fitness

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness in August 2016.

Interview

It was a great experience. Interview wAs nice and engertic. Kept me excited and informed on what I was applying for. I loved it and I can't wait to start working for such an amazing company

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Sparks, NV) in February 2018.

Interview

3 separate interviews lasting from 5 minutes on the phone to 2 hour in person interview. Taken them two weeks to make offer. Filled out new hire paperwork; was told they would call me to make arrangements to bring it in. Did not hear back from them. Called back four days later to discover they hired someone else. I turned down another job for this company. They are very disorganized and too many micro managers making decisions without telling each other.