Planet Fitness Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planet Fitness Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Planet Fitness

2.5

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

it was Quick and Simple. Just an online application and fill in your contact information, wait for a call by the manager at whatever club you signed up at, then go to an interview and they will let you know if your hired then and there. Sometimes they say they are just interview but not at the moment hiring, they do it to see if your good or not because with a high turnover rate, they need people on backup.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with an angry or unsatisfied customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no Negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Planet Fitness

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

Applied online first. Then, I was called for an interview by the general manager. The interview was with the GM and Assistant Manager that lasted about 15-20 minutes. I was told I would be called for a second interview and I was. For that interview, it was myself and the regional manager. I was asked a few general questions about my work history and what I knew about Planet Fitness. I was also asked to read a short script.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Planet Fitness? Have you ever been a member? What do you know about Planet Fitness?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any previous experience in customer service? Management?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about your work history?   Answer Question