Planet Hollywood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2016

2.1

Cabana Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Hollywood (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

They ask ypu questions as a group and basically you answer one by one and then you wait in the hallways to hear if they want to offer you the position or not.

Entertainment Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Planet Hollywood (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Sweet, simple, and natural. All the "tell me about yourself", customer service questions that are important to a corporation. I was referred at the time when Entertainment dealers weren't a dime a dozen.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable wearing 2' inch heels and lingerie as a uniform 7 days a week?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Hollywood.

Interview

Received a call from the manage to set up an interview appt. Was there at the date and time. Had a conversation, they explained the job.Everyone was very friendly and nice.

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Hollywood (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I was able to walk right into a hiring event. I sat down with a manager and we had a 15-minute discussion getting to know me and what my interests were. Was immediately offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult employee, and how you resolved it?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planet Hollywood.

Interview

One on one interview. Business casual. Helps to have a background in some sort of security or a position where you have dealt heavily with the public. Definitely scoping out personality traits as well. Stay calm. Interview is easy. Mostly behavioral interview questions.

LIfe Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planet Hollywood (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

Caesars Ent was hosting an open interview for pool positions. I intended on going to interview for a Life Guard position. I was interviewed by 5 managers at the same time while 4 other candidates were also interviewed.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planet Hollywood (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2013.

Interview

Group interview to give the option to work as club promoter, gave us the run around what are job is consist of and that it's commission. For the ones that accepted this offer went to do paperwork and other looked for paying jobs after paperwork you work very next day and try your luck as commission worker, there are day's it's your night and there are days it's just not worth it.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Hollywood in June 2012.

Interview

2 interviews. one in a group. try to stand out as much as possible. the next one was with the manager of the front desk.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Planet Hollywood (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three seperate interviews. First with my direct leader. It lasted about 1 hour with general finance questions and MS Excel questions. It was a stiff interview with little or no friendliness. The second interview was with the concept CFO. The questions were more focused on my personal goals and developmental aspirations. It also included some information on potential business growth areas. The third/final interview was with the group CFO. It lasted about 15 minutes and was nothing more than a get-to-know-you discussion.

Interview Questions

• Why use Vlookup vs. Sumif functions in Excel   1 Answer

Negotiation

They accepted my initial offers.

Blackjack Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Planet Hollywood (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2010.

Interview

I actually applied on Craigslist and sent some pictures as requested. I got a call from Caeser's entertainment and went through 3 interviews. The first was with the HR lady, it went well so she sent me to the vice president. That also went well. I was applying for the pleasure pit so I made sure to wear cute dresses both times. The vice president at the time was Bill and he was great. I also charmed them all with wit and cleverness. After that interview, I had a group interview and it also went well so I got the job. They really want outgoing individuals.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question they asked me was what did I want to do in 5 years. I knew I wanted to go to medical school, but I didn't know how they would feel about it. I still told the truth and it clearly went fine. I Don't think any questions were difficult or out of line. They just wanted to know about me and why I was going to be a great fit for their company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They were going to pay for dealer school and send me to the pleasure pit.